ADVERTISEMENT

SC Game

CougInSpain

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2009
Just purchased tix to this game on the 29th. I luckily booked a hotel like 4 months ago for the weekend and got one of the last remaining rooms available online IN Pullman. Anyone else attending this game?

I shall be there.

Sucks it's a Friday night.
I concur... I think if this game was on Saturday, it would've been a potential CGD location. The only other game on our schedule that could possibly be that is the Stanford game. Here's to hoping that it can happen.

Agree with Birth that the Friday night scheduling is a bummer and more than a little puzzling to me. Really tough for the westsiders still gainfully employed. Take a vacation day or at least skip the afternoon's labor, I suppose.

A silver lining in this cloud is that, depending on the other contests at that time, we should be able to get some prominent attention as a prime attraction on the tube. Here's hoping that we can set this up with a nice record going into the game. Should be a/or the major game left for the east and mid-west viewers. A win or at least a competitive showing would raise the brand in those parts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT