ADVERTISEMENT

SC wide receiver enters transfer portal

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
Devon Williams..former number 40 rated player in the nation and top athlete. I'd be nice to have both him and the former SC QB to replenish the two positions.

I like our receiver depth next year and would rather grab a HS kid who is willing to grind rather than a retread from USC. Find the next Brandon Gray, Kassidy Woods, or Donovan Ollie: talented but under recruited. Willing to redshirt. Willing to work their way up the depth chart. Heck, Travell Harris fits this bill as well.

He's a talent. SC has a lot of talent at receiver as well so I wonder if the reason for the transfer is playing time or potential targets in the Air Raid. If it's the latter he won't like WSU any more than SC's offense.

Take him if he wants to come. He looks like he is 6’8” out there.
Here's 8 minutes of one handed grabs, hard hits on defense, blocks and Randall Cunningham like throws at QB. This is why I don't watch these 5 star videos without WSU being higher interest.

Plot twist: Devon Williams makes the wise decision to avoid the dumpster fire that is Corvallis. He'll be a quack.

I saw on a U of O board discussing the reasons they didn’t have room for him and couldn’t get him. This was before of course.

Reactions: froropmkr72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT