ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule Agreement with MWC

These Utah State fans think that Washington State will be traveling to Logan, Utah, next year for a football game. Don't know where they got their info, but the original poster seems to have credibility within their forum.

Utah State Message Board
Well, when it comes to scheduling, we always seem to negotiate like a battered wife. I get that we have to have road games, and perhaps Utah State is one of those games. But still...

It always amazed me that Texas, for example, agreed to a two game series vs Wyoming (!!) that included a game in Laramie. How does that happen? Hot recruiting ground in Laramie perhaps?

Good on Bill Moos for scheduling a fair agreement with Wisconsin. No 2 for 1 scam where the Big10 team buys us out so they didn't have to play in Martin.

These Utah State fans think that Washington State will be traveling to Logan, Utah, next year for a football game. Don't know where they got their info, but the original poster seems to have credibility within their forum.

Utah State Message Board
I like their sense of humor, although the jokes about salad forks and vegetarian options suggest they’re confusing us with the other side of the state. But hiding the coffee is just mean spirited.

Cuchelain wrote: Let's be bad hosts.
What u thinkin?

Vegetarian options that are clearly just lettuce and cheese peeled from the burger fixins?

Put the normal entree fork on the outside and the salad for on the inside! They'll be trying to eat their salad but then they will pick up their entree fork!

Sleep in and hide the coffee! They will wake up feeling awkward and wont even be able to find the coffee to pass the time.

• Haha
Reactions: justinbgocougs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT