ADVERTISEMENT

Schulz article in the Evergreen RE; spending at KSU....

The alcohol sale thing, doesn't surprise me.

I think they could get expanded sales if they set up established beer gardens --- like they had at the CLINK -- during the game.

I like my tailgaiting cocktails as much as anyone, but I think the no stadium booze thing is a good thing.

I like my tailgaiting cocktails as much as anyone, but I think the no stadium booze thing is a good thing.

The one good thing is that it would keep more people in their seats. Although it is hard to cheer when your mouth is full of beer.

Gotta remember, WSU is a state entity. The precedent this would have caused is pretty big. Not just football at little ol WSU. Alcohol being sold, served and profited at a state entity is a pretty big deal. Not surprised.

A few comments:

1. ChickenSchulz is ChickenSchulz. Lots of silence about admin hires, raises, budgets, etc., while he was demanding every department cut its budget to replenish cash reserves.
2. Can anyone explain what a "vice president of community, equity and inclusive excellence" is?
3. “Here,” she said, “it seems like he doesn’t care.” What gave her that idea? ChickenSchulz made every department cut their budget, but admin To be fair, I don't care about the performing arts department at WSU. I didn't know WSU had a performing arts department. I question the need and demand for a performing arts department at WSU. I have a hard time understanding why there should be a performing arts department outside of the Puget Sound area.

A few comments:

1. ChickenSchulz is ChickenSchulz. Lots of silence about admin hires, raises, budgets, etc., while he was demanding every department cut its budget to replenish cash reserves.
2. Can anyone explain what a "vice president of community, equity and inclusive excellence" is?
3. “Here,” she said, “it seems like he doesn’t care.” What gave her that idea? ChickenSchulz made every department cut their budget, but admin To be fair, I don't care about the performing arts department at WSU. I didn't know WSU had a performing arts department. I question the need and demand for a performing arts department at WSU. I have a hard time understanding why there should be a performing arts department outside of the Puget Sound area.

What exactly do you mean by that comment?

If you had said that no university needs a performing arts department I would probably agree with you - 'cuz I'm not very refined. But why should they be limited to the Puget Sound area?

What exactly do you mean by that comment?

If you had said that no university needs a performing arts department I would probably agree with you - 'cuz I'm not very refined. But why should they be limited to the Puget Sound area?

I’m trying to be refined. Outside of LA, NYC and maybe a few other areas, I’m not sure why there are performing arts departments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT