ADVERTISEMENT

Season ticket holder info

Pretty boilerplate stuff but all the same its a little ominous that they have chosen to issue it. Seems like if they were fairly certain the season would be played they would to need to say anything.
Typo correction: Would not need to say anything

Pretty boilerplate stuff but all the same its a little ominous that they have chosen to issue it. Seems like if they were fairly certain the season would be played they would to need to say anything.
Ticket office has been deluged with questions, this is probably a desperate hope to make the phone stop ringing.

I expected exactly these options. The part I didn’t predict (but isn’t really a surprise) is where they’ll automatically turn your payment into a donation if you don’t respond.

Ticket office has been deluged with questions, this is probably a desperate hope to make the phone stop ringing.

I expected exactly these options. The part I didn’t predict (but isn’t really a surprise) is where they’ll automatically turn your payment into a donation if you don’t respond.

Think of all the money you will save if they cancel the season. Gas, hotels, RV passes, tailgate expenses i.e. booze. You'll be money ahead so donating shouldn't be that painful.

Think of all the money you will save if they cancel the season. Gas, hotels, RV passes, tailgate expenses i.e. booze. You'll be money ahead so donating shouldn't be that painful.
I'm an up-and-back fan. My only expenses are gas and dinner. Call it $600/season (less if I take the bus)...which is less than I'm already donating. And the time in the car gives me 5 peaceful hours per game. Plus I'm philosophically opposed to the idea of a default donation.

When they make the announcement (yes...when) I'll be applying mine to next season. So in fall 2021 I'll have a couple grand extra...if they come calling then, it's likely I'll be more generous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT