ADVERTISEMENT

Season tickets

dgibbons

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
So, the deadline to renew is March 22. I'm going to renew. But, I do not like the fact I'm being asked to renew when the schedule is not finalized.

I understand. But...it isn't like there are no extenuating circumstances...

So, the deadline to renew is March 22. I'm going to renew. But, I do not like the fact I'm being asked to renew when the schedule is not finalized.
I'm facing the same predicament. I travel with my job, and knowing the home schedule dates is important.

Looks like the MW teams are all "TBA" as well for everything past the OOC games. Glad that some of you will take the plunge.

Anyone know if Mtn West kickoff times are set and announced when the schedule comes out or will they dyck us around like we dealt with for PAC12 TV Contract with the 5 and 12 day notices for start times? That would be a welcome change from a planning perspective.

Anyone know if Mtn West kickoff times are set and announced when the schedule comes out or will they dyck us around like we dealt with for PAC12 TV Contract with the 5 and 12 day notices for start times? That would be a welcome change from a planning perspective.
That may be a question for the Mtn West folks. The bigger question is just what will our TV schedule look like? The Mtn West's media agreement covers all of their league games, which does not currently include ours.

Something tells me that we and OSU may be looking at a steady diet of the Pac-2 Network, or no TV at all. The Mtn West network, being discussed on the UNLV Board, is a funky apparently app/streaming based critter.

Last season the specific date/times of all MWC games wasn't officially announced until May 31, 2023.

Games not picked up by our media partners may show up on the MWC Network. Those games don't appear on that link announcement.

I hope that is what you are looking for in terms of planning perspective.

That may be a question for the Mtn West folks. The bigger question is just what will our TV schedule look like? The Mtn West's media agreement covers all of their league games, which does not currently include ours.

Something tells me that we and OSU may be looking at a steady diet of the Pac-2 Network, or no TV at all. The Mtn West network, being discussed on the UNLV Board, is a funky apparently app/streaming based critter.
I wouldn't get too concerned about the MW Network in regards to football and basketball. The vast majority of those games are picked up by our media partners.

If we merge who knows what will happen to the MW Network. For the MWC today for us it is just another resource that shows the vast majority of the other MWC sports. Sure it is best accessed with a streaming device but that doesn't mean it is the only way to watch a game. I can only tell you that for those of us that follow women's volleyball and basketball the MW Network will feature all those games not just for UNLV but for all our conference mates. It's just an easy resource with a schedule of all games so that I can watch our opponents games as well as our own from that one MW Network App.

Hope that’s the same for this year. About 75% of PAC games didn’t have a scheduled kickoff time until either 12 or 5 days ahead of game day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT