ADVERTISEMENT

SellIng beer at Beasley

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
Would the same red tape that applied to football apply for basketball? It would be a good way to get some folks in the gym and raise a little revenue. Dedicate a section or 2 to it so those that want to bring families can be sheltered from obnoxious fans like me.

Would the same red tape that applied to football apply for basketball? It would be a good way to get some folks in the gym and raise a little revenue. Dedicate a section or 2 to it so those that want to bring families can be sheltered from obnoxious fans like me.
Oops, wrong board

Same rules apply, but it's easier to create a dedicated space in Beasley than in Martin. Don't plan on seeing beer at football games anytime soon.

Same rules apply, but it's easier to create a dedicated space in Beasley than in Martin. Don't plan on seeing beer at football games anytime soon.

Interesting concept. What if we turned one of the baseline lower bowls into a 21+ zone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT