ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Bowl kicking off

dgibbons

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
Gordon came on over the course of the week as I understand it.

Last edited:
The North team is in white and Gordon hasn’t played yet.

3/4 drives Gordon has lead have resulted in TDs. He’s definitely not hurting his draft stock.

Well, he certainly didn't get the attention of Mr. Hype, Justin Herbert, but he did himself proud today. Almost made an incredible pass for a TD in the back of the endzone but that only drew criticism from the announcers who said "he could've picked up a chunk of yards by running." Don't they know who they are talking about?

Good job, Anthony.

Glad Cougar

Well, he certainly didn't get the attention of Mr. Hype, Justin Herbert, but he did himself proud today. Almost made an incredible pass for a TD in the back of the endzone but that only drew criticism from the announcers who said "he could've picked up a chunk of yards by running." Don't they know who they are talking about?

Good job, Anthony.

Glad Cougar

I laughed out loud when the commentator said that.

AG and Herbert were the only QBs that looked worth a sh!t in what I saw. Hurts was absolutely horrible. Montez insured that he has no chance of even being a free agent.

Good chance of being MVP
Not that it matters much, but Justin Herbert MVP? For what? Throwing a 16-yard screen pass for a TD (his only scoring drive in a quarter's worth of work) for the losing team? Joshua Kelley, the UCLA running back, ran for more than 100 yards for the WINNING team. He should've received the award. And yes, even Anthony Gordon deserves it over Herbert– 3 TD drives in that decisive 3rd quarter. Just goes to show you what hype can do for you. SI cover boy at the start of the season, MVP of the Senior Bowl at the end of the season, and a whole lot of meh in between.

Glad Cougar

Just watched the "highlights" on NFL Network. Near as I can tell from the highlights, Hurts and Herbert were the only QB's that played meaningful minutes and Gordon had one nice throw. :eek::eek:

Just watched the "highlights" on NFL Network. Near as I can tell from the highlights, Hurts and Herbert were the only QB's that played meaningful minutes and Gordon had one nice throw. :eek::eek:
Not really. Herbert only played the first quarter. All six QBs got at least one quarter. Hurts got 2 and Jordan Love got 2. Actually, AGs minutes were meaningful. He entered the game with the score tied 10-10 and when he exited, it was 31-10, leading the North to 3 TDs. Not a lot of highlight throws but very efficient....and the same kind of throws that Herbert made back in the first quarter in a losing cause.

Glad Cougar

AG and Herbert were the only QBs that looked worth a sh!t in what I saw. Hurts was absolutely horrible. Montez insured that he has no chance of even being a free agent.

Gordon was pretty darn good.

Not really. Herbert only played the first quarter. All six QBs got at least one quarter. Hurts got 2 and Jordan Love got 2. Actually, AGs minutes were meaningful. He entered the game with the score tied 10-10 and when he exited, it was 31-10, leading the North to 3 TDs. Not a lot of highlight throws but very efficient....and the same kind of throws that Herbert made back in the first quarter in a losing cause.

Glad Cougar

You guys missed my point. I wasn't commenting on what happened......I was commenting on the NFL Network highlights. They didn't even mention that the Michigan QB led the game in passing and spent the whole time performing fellatio on Herbert and Hurts. They did show one of Gordon's TD's and moved on.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
You guys missed my point. I wasn't commenting on what happened......I was commenting on the NFL Network highlights. They didn't even mention that the Michigan QB led the game in passing and spent the whole time performing fellatio on Herbert and Hurts. They did show one of Gordon's TD's and moved on.
yeah, you are right. I missed the quotation marks in your post and didn't realize what you were doing there.

Glad Cougar

Not that it matters much, but Justin Herbert MVP? For what? Throwing a 16-yard screen pass for a TD (his only scoring drive in a quarter's worth of work) for the losing team? Joshua Kelley, the UCLA running back, ran for more than 100 yards for the WINNING team. He should've received the award. And yes, even Anthony Gordon deserves it over Herbert– 3 TD drives in that decisive 3rd quarter. Just goes to show you what hype can do for you. SI cover boy at the start of the season, MVP of the Senior Bowl at the end of the season, and a whole lot of meh in between.

Glad Cougar

That’s kinda Herbert’s game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT