ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Bowl

Flatlandcoug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 14, 2007
Wichita, Kansas
Watching a few minutes of the Senior Bowl. I noticed that their are three stripes above the nameplate on the back of all the jerseys. Is that related to TH?

Also, Cole Madison looked pretty good during the series he was in at the end of the first quarter.

Watching a few minutes of the Senior Bowl. I noticed that their are three stripes above the nameplate on the back of all the jerseys. Is that related to TH?

Also, Cole Madison looked pretty good during the series he was in at the end of the first quarter.
I had actually planned on watching the game this afternoon, but once Falk pulled out, I found myself doing more chores around the house and falling into NC State/UNC and UVA/Duke in hoops.

Anyone see how Madison (Hound from GOT) did the rest of the way? Having 4 Coug OL on NFL rosters would be great for recruiting.

That would be great PR for the Cougs to get Madison on a roster, and it would be good for him.

This is one person's opinion from brand x about Madison's performance at the senior bowl. My guess is the players were a bit rusty, but the part about him not getting a good push is kind of what we noticed about the oline all year.

"Cole Madison was noted all week for the wrong reasons. Defensive linemen kept getting underneath him and putting him on skates. His pass protection was below average, at best. Meanwhile, his run blocking, while decent, led to multiple issues due to the little push he was creating."

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-bronco...ior-Bowl-Stock-Report-North-Squad-114376662/2

I thought Cole outplayed the kid that was replacing him every other series..... Watched a lot of iso on them and really thought Cole had a better outing.

From the Mercury News
*** On Washington State guard Cole Madison:

“I like this kid better than (Cougars acclaimed tackle Cody O’Connell). He knows who he is. He’s a physical kid, but you don’t think of him that way when you watch them play because he’s always in pass protection. He spent the week showing he can move people off the ball.”

These evaluators are often negatively focused and ignore the positives, unlike the Mercury News. I also saw how Falk really helped his stock at the Senior Bowl practices. Unfortunately, the only thing one of the commentators focused on was what Falk did not do well on one of the days.

Joe Dahl needed some NFL technique refinement. Most of us could use some refinement at something. What matters is, are we teachable? Joe is. I think Luke and Cole are as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coug95man2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT