ADVERTISEMENT

Shaqquan Aaron to WSU ?

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
Brand X is reporting that the ex Louisville wing will transfer to WSU and Ernie Kent. This has not yet been confirmed

This post was edited on 4/10 2:38 PM by ElComanche

Thorpe indicated this was a false report from Recasner but maybe Recasner knows something others don't know.

Pittino basically indicated Aaron wasn't willing to put the work in. Maybe he just needs a change of scenery and/or some growing up to do.

This post was edited on 4/10 2:54 PM by SaveFerris

He would be a very nice addition. He is a 6'8 wing who was rated as a top 40 recruit and Louisville's top recruit last year. He scored 14 pts and had 5 rebounds in a early game against Wake Forest. He scored 15 pts the rest of the season. Pitino has never been one of my favorites. The rat face boy does know how to recruit though. I guess the next couple of weeks will determine if this is true. I would think That Kent would be able to reach the kid and bring out the best in him.

This post was edited on 4/10 3:01 PM by ElComanche

It would be interesting to see if Kent would be take on Aaron after rejecting Isabel and all his baggage last year. Team chemistry can't be trumped by press clippings, recruiting hype, and even athleticism and talent. Just ask UW.

Glad Cougar

Nope, Recasner put this out to put pressure on the Huskies (he is one after all) to go and get Aaron. These guys shill people all the time on the internet and it works.

I have not seen anything about exactly what the guy did. If he did not get along with Pitino,it would not be the first time it has happened. What kind of kid was he in high school?If he did "not work hard enough" it could be that communication broke down between the coach and the player. I do not know enough to form an opinion one way or another.

Aaron has reportedly narrowed it down to the Huskies and the Ducks. He will make decision soon. The Huskies have three openings and they are hotly pursuing Aaron

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT