ADVERTISEMENT

Singleton

CougInSpain

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2009
Anyone know of this kid's progress of seeing the field? He was a 4-star recruit coming out of the Tri-Cities. There doesn't seem to be much love for him potentially being a starter. He has all the physical tools to be big time Safety for our team.

On other sites, he's made a mention or 2. He seems to be doing just fine, making some good grabs during practice... Just doesn't seem to be separating himself from those that are 1st string...

I remember their being some ire over his four star rating and supposed offer sheet within the MCC. There were probably better players on his own team. Additionally he has struggled in the classroom before and during his time at WSU. With all that said He got a decent amount of time during last years spring game at corner and played pretty well. It would be fun to see him pan out, but I don't expect it.

I remember their being some ire over his four star rating and supposed offer sheet within the MCC. There were probably better players on his own team. Additionally he has struggled in the classroom before and during his time at WSU. With all that said He got a decent amount of time during last years spring game at corner and played pretty well. It would be fun to see him pan out, but I don't expect it.
Only a redshirt sophomore so still some time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT