ADVERTISEMENT

So ESPN Triplets series

MRICoug

Team Captain
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2014
Has WSU O (Falk, Wicks, Marks) as #1 in the conference, and the D (Mata'afa, Pelleur, Luani) at #5. That is pretty cool to see even for just rating the best the players in a position group. Add to that the pre-season buzz around our players and it is looking like WSU is gaining a good perception from outsiders finally. I hope this year works out like I think it will, because I want to see what sort of athletes we can get when we are looked at as contenders for a change....

Reactions: Coug95man2
Has WSU O (Falk, Wicks, Marks) as #1 in the conference, and the D (Mata'afa, Pelleur, Luani) at #5. That is pretty cool to see even for just rating the best the players in a position group. Add to that the pre-season buzz around our players and it is looking like WSU is gaining a good perception from outsiders finally. I hope this year works out like I think it will, because I want to see what sort of athletes we can get when we are looked at as contenders for a change....
i happened to head over to the espn pac12 blog the other day and they were on #3 offensive triplets (i think it was stanford). so, as used to wazzu being an afterthought in these things as i am, i started to scroll down to see where they had us. every time i saw the next team i kept thinking, "come on, we're way better than them" until i got to like 7 or 8 and it began to dawn on me that they were going to have the cougs at 1 or 2... respect...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT