ADVERTISEMENT

Spam update

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2022
Well the Mighty and Benevolent Loyal One got ahold of Rivals and they are working to fix our Spam problem (note the lack of recent spam). In my magnanimous fashion, I will keep you all posted.

So you are all welcome. BTW, this site is going to have some oversight going forward. As such, I kindly suggest that you all start refraining from insults and personal attacks. And possibly consider a more collegial atmosphere in general.

Thanks Loyal!

How the hell heck did you pull the strings to get this done?!? That's impressive!

Can't imagine anyone more sensible, even-tempered and well-respected to oversee this site and keep posters on the straight and narrow. Imagine some of your former adversaries will be trying to get on your good side now.

Congratulations

Well the Mighty and Benevolent Loyal One got ahold of Rivals and they are working to fix our Spam problem (note the lack of recent spam). In my magnanimous fashion, I will keep you all posted.

So you are all welcome. BTW, this site is going to have some oversight going forward. As such, I kindly suggest that you all start refraining from insults and personal attacks. And possibly consider a more collegial atmosphere in general.
I owe you a John Mateer in various locker room poses montage Loyal. Much appreciated.

Thanks Loyal!

How the hell heck did you pull the strings to get this done?!? That's impressive!

Can't imagine anyone more sensible, even-tempered and well-respected to oversee this site and keep posters on the straight and narrow. Imagine some of your former adversaries will be trying to get on your good side now.

Congratulations

Let's just say the slump is over.

Thanks Loyal. I also sent 3 emails to Rivals asking them to get a handle on this. But thanks Loyal for getting this done!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT