ADVERTISEMENT

I think we should all take a moment and think about Pat Chun

I still wanna hear this again...

Tell me what he "sucked" at. Us having a winning season in 2021 or was it him having 10 wins at Hawaii and beating byu in a bowl game right before he came to us.

Did he "suck" when he was going to people's houses and delivering food/goods to them during covid?

Oh wait... he must have sucked at picking assistant coaches.

Yeah... he totally "sucked"
Rolo sucked because he fostered division within his own team (O vs. D). When a HC goes beyond simple competition to get to actual tribal division, he sucks.

So you are double infected. Not only do you have Trump Derangement Syndrome, not you have contracted Biggs Derangement Syndrome. TDS and BDS. Both maladies leave the patient unable to grasp reality and unable to say anything that is truthful about either Trump or Biggs. You are pathetic, seek help.

Perhaps you and Flat can get into a clinic for treating the TDS on a 2 for 1 BOGO special rate?
You’re balls deep in a childish cult. Your opinion has zero value to me.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Jake Dickfore is not this amazing coach you make him out to be. He is learning on the job at best, could/should have been fired after last season.

Now he is given the weakest schedule, could be ever, for a WSU team. He should be feasting on these teams.

And here you are like a fanboy slobbering all ofer him. Get off your knees MI. Good grief.
Totally honest question, when was the last time you thought WSU had a good coach?

I still wanna hear this again...

Tell me what he "sucked" at. Us having a winning season in 2021 or was it him having 10 wins at Hawaii and beating byu in a bowl game right before he came to us.

Did he "suck" when he was going to people's houses and delivering food/goods to them during covid?

Oh wait... he must have sucked at picking assistant coaches.

Yeah... he totally "sucked"
Look at his record. 5-6 at WSU as a head coach. He was 4-3 at the time he got fired...with wins against an FCS team (Portland State), a mediocre Oregon State team (7-6), a below average Cal team (5-7), and a bad Stanford team (3-9). And the OSU & Stanford games were in doubt in the last few minutes.

Look at his recruiting. How does a former QB end up without enough offensive linemen to fill a 2-deep? And, there's no way you're going to convince me he didn't know about de Laura's off-field antics.

The whole Covid vax thing, he made himself the focal point. Handled all of it poorly. Assumed that he'd automatically be exempted because of his position, and then played surprised when it went the only way it could. Then manufactured the lawsuit to continue making it about him.

The rest of the stuff...suggests he was a decent neighbor. Not a good coach.

By the way...near as I can tell, the lawsuit is still going forward, with a December 9 trial date. Could be interesting now, since Chun is the key WSU witness and isn't on the payroll anymore. Wonder if he'll just roll over and protect his new boss...and testify in a way that forces WSU to cough up cash.

Still wouldn't surprise me if it either gets thrown out or gets settled.

Totally honest question, when was the last time you thought WSU had a good coach?

Leach. But he left meat on the bone. Same for Price. WSU has had a few chances to be successful on the national stage and really turn the corner, it has fallen thru.

When was the last time you thought WSU:
- was well coached
- was well prepared
- had consistently developed and recruited
- over a consistent period of time.

I dont watch the game thru the same eyes as most other do. I see things in talent, scheme and culture others do not. I see strengthes and weaknesses others do not. If

• Haha
Reactions: Coug90
Good post but I thought the beers thing was kind of cool though I get where you’re coming from,

That said I 100% disagree with your bagging on Dickert. Not perfect but I believe he’s been great for WSU and has given us a lot of stability during some terrible times.

Did your momma not love you enough?

Your mama made up for it.

• Haha
Reactions: WillieThePimp
Leach. But he left meat on the bone. Same for Price. WSU has had a few chances to be successful on the national stage and really turn the corner, it has fallen thru.

- was well coached
- was well prepared

I dont watch the game thru the same eyes as most other do. I see things in talent, scheme and culture others do not. I see strengthes and weaknesses others do not. If
Well coached and well prepared: end of 2021, starting with the game at ASU, Dickert's 2nd game. We went to ASU and pretty much blew the doors off. Played well at Oregon, routed Arizona and UW. In those 4 games, that team was ready to play, top to bottom. Not sure how much of it was coaching and how much was just the team circling the wagons...but it worked. Came apart for the bowl game when people started opting out.

Ever since then, I think we leave a lot of meat on the bone, and tend to have breakdowns or long slumps. And, I can't say that I really think we've ever had a team that was well coached/well prepared for a full season at a time. Even the best of the Leaf and Gesser teams had letdowns, and sometimes those cost us games.

I'm not sure we've ever had a coach that developed recruits better than Price. His staff was good at finding the kids that others missed, and turning them into players.

Recruiting...well, our recruiting has never been especially great...which is why our staff's ability to develop has always been so important. Leach was probably our best pure coach, but I'm not sure how much he really developed kids - he just found the ones that fit and plugged them in. Although he did end up with some pretty good OL.

It'll be harder now with the portal and NIL. Kids that we found early (McClanahan, Eaton, Thompson, Leaf, Derting, Gesser, Gibson, Falk, Marks, Cracraft, Borghi....for starters) would get offers from other teams now before their junior years, and I think most of them would probably take the cash and transfer.

- was well coached
- was well prepared

You see kids missing practice because they got detention. You have jack shit of a clue about being a college coach.

So you are double infected. Not only do you have Trump Derangement Syndrome, not you have contracted Biggs Derangement Syndrome. TDS and BDS. Both maladies leave the patient unable to grasp reality and unable to say anything that is truthful about either Trump or Biggs. You are pathetic, seek help.

Perhaps you and Flat can get into a clinic for treating the TDS on a 2 for 1 BOGO special rate?

He’s a fcking loser. Didn’t even have the stones to play middle school football. So he follows me around like a stalker talking shit. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Coug90
Well coached and well prepared: end of 2021, starting with the game at ASU, Dickert's 2nd game. We went to ASU and pretty much blew the doors off. Played well at Oregon, routed Arizona and UW. In those 4 games, that team was ready to play, top to bottom. Not sure how much of it was coaching and how much was just the team circling the wagons...but it worked. Came apart for the bowl game when people started opting out.

Ever since then, I think we leave a lot of meat on the bone, and tend to have breakdowns or long slumps. And, I can't say that I really think we've ever had a team that was well coached/well prepared for a full season at a time. Even the best of the Leaf and Gesser teams had letdowns, and sometimes those cost us games.

I'm not sure we've ever had a coach that developed recruits better than Price. His staff was good at finding the kids that others missed, and turning them into players.

Recruiting...well, our recruiting has never been especially great...which is why our staff's ability to develop has always been so important. Leach was probably our best pure coach, but I'm not sure how much he really developed kids - he just found the ones that fit and plugged them in. Although he did end up with some pretty good OL.

It'll be harder now with the portal and NIL. Kids that we found early (McClanahan, Eaton, Thompson, Leaf, Derting, Gesser, Gibson, Falk, Marks, Cracraft, Borghi....for starters) would get offers from other teams now before their junior years, and I think most of them would probably take the cash and transfer.

WSU is a true coachs job. You aren’t/weren’t gonna lie up with the kids to out athlete the Pac. You have to teach them. You have to out coach the other guy on game day. You have to know the kids you need and identify them and project them.

And you don’t get to be incompetent, lazy or inconsistent. It is an all day, every day job.

One issue I have with Dickfore is that you can beat him where no coach can get beat at WSU. On the whiteboard. It is too easy to draw up plays that put his defense in jeopardy. 702 yards in the Apple Cup is the worst, most embarrassing performance by a WSU defense in the history of the Apple Cup. Unfckingacceptable.

Too many fans give him credit for being a nice guy like that’s all that matters. 2-7 in league play gets most coaches fired. This idea that he has done great things for WSU? Underachieving at your job, failing to win more than 2 league games, one of which was against a 1 league win team… And then no bowl??? In a season when you needed to show well? Nope. That sucks ass. That isn’t good enough.

As for this year…. The weakest schedule I have ever seen WSU play. Ever.

What offensive scheme is this??? Air raid with a 50% passer? Leach rolled over in his grave. Wildcat??? Wtf is the offensive identity?

The defense should look much better this year. The scheme against lesser talent on opposing offensive lines should be much more sound. But if they can’t stop the deep ball and can’t stop the BSU RB….. Could be a long day.

WSU is a true coachs job. You aren’t/weren’t gonna lie up with the kids to out athlete the Pac. You have to teach them. You have to out coach the other guy on game day. You have to know the kids you need and identify them and project them.

And you don’t get to be incompetent, lazy or inconsistent. It is an all day, every day job.

One issue I have with Dickfore is that you can beat him where no coach can get beat at WSU. On the whiteboard. It is too easy to draw up plays that put his defense in jeopardy. 702 yards in the Apple Cup is the worst, most embarrassing performance by a WSU defense in the history of the Apple Cup. Unfckingacceptable.

Too many fans give him credit for being a nice guy like that’s all that matters. 2-7 in league play gets most coaches fired. This idea that he has done great things for WSU? Underachieving at your job, failing to win more than 2 league games, one of which was against a 1 league win team… And then no bowl??? In a season when you needed to show well? Nope. That sucks ass. That isn’t good enough.

What offensive scheme is this??? Air raid with a 50% passer? Leach rolled over in his grave. Wildcat??? Wtf is the offensive identity?

The defense should look much better this year. The scheme against lesser talent on opposing offensive lines should be much more sound. But if they can’t stop the deep ball and can’t stop the BSU RB….. Could be a long day.
Geezus Christ, give it a rest. We just beat the mutts in Seattle, and you have to instead go back 2 years to bitch about that Apple Cup. You just going to play that fiddle for eternity?

And our schedule. We just beat 2 P4 teams. We have two tough MW foes on the near horizon. Is Dickert personally responsible for the MW scheduling agreement? You sure seem to think so. I mean what is your f-ing point? We haven't even played the games yet. Of course it is weaker than most of our previous Pac-12 schedules. Duh. Explain why this reflects poorly on Dickert.

Face it - he is a young and improving coach who has energized his team and is energizing the fan base. What your problem is with him I can't fathom. You are coming off like a whiny little jealous crybaby. Almost like a childless cat lady who hates her life and wishes misery on everyone else.

Oh and I think our resident 350-pound crybaby has me on ignore, so someone else needs to reply if he is to see my post.

You’re balls deep in a childish cult. Your opinion has zero value to me.
1. I'm very confident you don't even know what a cult is.
2. My opinion obviously means a lot to you or you would just put me on ignore.
3. I often have good things to say, although they may be controversial, and they mean something to you or you would never respond.

1. I'm very confident you don't even know what a cult is.
2. My opinion obviously means a lot to you or you would just put me on ignore.
3. I often have good things to say, although they may be controversial, and they mean something to you or you would never respond.
Folk INSIDE a cult don't know they are in a cult. Nobody "knowingly" joins a cult.

Those of us on the outside can see most clearly those that are in a cult. We're just trying to help!!! 😁

That's all I have to say about that!

Reactions: WillieThePimp
Allright you guys. Poster amnesia. I see that Stretch's buddy is trying to turn the BB board back to BB. Good on him.

Let's get back to the Cougs, shall we?

I liked Rolovich until the Covid shot thing. I don't care how anyone feels at this point about the vaccine (I've said many times I've had 5 and am damn glad I did). Here is a full-grown man making $3 million and he pisses it away over his "religious beliefs". And 4 of his dumd-ass assistants. What a f-ing fool. And yes the fact that he apparently is unemployable 3 years later speaks volumes.

Had not heard before that Saban made 100% of his team get vaccinated and did public service messages. Cool.
Bama got the placebo/saline version.

• Haha
Reactions: Flatlandcoug
Folk INSIDE a cult don't know they are in a cult. Nobody "knowingly" joins a cult.

Those of us on the outside can see most clearly those that are in a cult. We're just trying to help!!! 😁

That's all I have to say about that!
The only thing I have joined is the North Idaho Classics Car Club, the Cougar Athletic Foundation, and the WSU Alumni Association (Life Member). Are you saying they are cults?

Reactions: earldacoug
The only thing I have joined is the North Idaho Classics Car Club, the Cougar Athletic Foundation, and the WSU Alumni Association (Life Member). Are you saying they are cults?
So, here in N. Scottsdale...the main MAJOR LDS Ward just finished putting in a very nice, ornate, top of the line coffee type barista bar in the main luxurious foyer. Now they're calling it The Church of Latte de Saints! :cool: 🌵

Yep you fire a guy over one bad game .

What about taking the number two team in the country to the last second of the game and giving up 24 points.

If his reliable kicker (normally reliable) hits chip shots we win against Cal, Stanford, ASU and maybe the UW .

WSU was ONE play away from beating the UW. If the refs were consistent they woukd have called holding on the 4th and 1 from their own 29.

Yep you fire a guy over one bad game .

What about taking the number two team in the country to the last second of the game and giving up 24 points.

If his reliable kicker (normally reliable) hits chip shots we win against Cal, Stanford, ASU and maybe the UW .

WSU was ONE play away from beating the UW. If the refs were consistent they woukd have called holding on the 4th and 1 from their own 29.
Yeah it’s weird how we didn’t give up 700 yards in this AC. Almost like it might have had something to do with the fact that UW had the best QB in their history and we were missing two guys in the secondary 🤷

Biggs is a dumbass Ed, let it go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT