ADVERTISEMENT

Speechless

Amazing win and a lot of clutch plays. This team is never out of any game!

Un f-ing believable. We should sell prints of Falk's jersey with all the grass stains on the back of it. This kid already secured his place in the hall of fame.

Way to go Luke, way to go Cougs.

P.S. Leach sucks, fire him :)

Reactions: Whitworth-Coug
I agree. Also, UCLA had 554 yards and I still think the defense had a good game.

I believe the WSU defense pitched a shutout for most of the second half - a critical achievement with the offense's struggles. Didn't UCLA have about 320 yards in offense in the first half?

Reactions: ATACFD
I believe the WSU defense pitched a shutout for most of the second half - a critical achievement with the offense's struggles. Didn't UCLA have about 320 yards in offense in the first half?

Ya, something really good happened in the the second half.

Let's also hear it for special teams. They were outstanding tonight. Always hear about it when they do something bad, they've really improved.

Glad Cougar

This is actually two weeks running that ST play has come through (Powell's missed FG v. Stanford notwithstanding, but he had made five straight before that).

It was a gritty win. I felt like we were in. Even with 1 minute left...it was Falk time, and he delivered.

He was tough. It wasn't pretty, but damn did he get the job done...AGAIN.
When Rosen scored you looked at the time and that they have been in this situation before. Over a minute was just enough. It wasn't pretty but getting out of the Rose Bowl with a comeback win is beautiful!!!

Reactions: YakiCoug
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT