ADVERTISEMENT

Stinson

IMHO it shows a lack of class on Smith's part to poach Coug commits or players. Especially one from 70 miles away from Pullman. Sort of feel the same way about whatever Riley does.
Stinson is Jen Greeney’s nephew. Don’t blame him at all for decommitting with the guys who recruited him and his family no longer valued by WSU.

Relatively certain that it is still against the rules to recruit other schools recruits assuming they signed an NOI. Would seem Stinson asked for a release.

Riley will need to make his own way.

Reactions: Coug90
Stinson is Jen Greeney’s nephew. Don’t blame him at all for decommitting with the guys who recruited him and his family no longer valued by WSU.

Relatively certain that it is still against the rules to recruit other schools recruits assuming they signed an NOI. Would seem Stinson asked for a release.

Riley will need to make his own way.
How exactly is the Greeny family no longer valued by WSU? She left us, as I recall.

I liked Stinson, but he's not exactly a Klay type loss at this point. In a few years maybe he ends up in Pullman anyway. In the meantime, it's hard for me to fault anyone that decides to get a Stanford education.

I remember all those years ago Sampson coming after the entire roster. Definitely rubbed me the wrong way. These days it's just how it works.

Lapwai's Kase Wynott would be a nice replacement. He's probably not quite the shooter and played against weaker competition out of high school than Stison (no idea on AAU), but Wynott did play the point at a listed 6'6". Was going to Utah State before Sprinkle left for dub. Would have liked him either way.

Another Chun F-up wasn't it? Didn't get along I thought?

She was a huge loss.
Well yeah she was a huge loss. But there is a big difference between Chun (no longer here) being a dick and WSU not valuing the Greeny family. That was my point. Hope Chun has fun trying to be a dick to the mutt coaches.

How exactly is the Greeny family no longer valued by WSU? She left us, as I recall.
I’m assuming she knew she was taking a 10% pay cut. For someone who performed at her level that’s unimaginable. And she already didn’t like Chun who turned out to be the dick that people like her knew he was.

I’ve got no problem with anyone who leaves a job because their boss is a prick. That’s not on her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT