ADVERTISEMENT

Story: Cougs reportedly hire Utah State co-defensive coordinator

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
Kendrick Shaver has coached at Utah State for 7 seasons.

Story: https://washingtonstate.rivals.com/news/reports-utah-state-co-defensive-coordinator-joins-cougs-staff

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 79COUG
Well that wraps up the new hires, and we still have over 3 weeks to the final signing day. I am sure coach Leach had his "lists" as well. As quickly as all these positions were filled I would assume these coaches were either at the top or near the top of his list. I'll miss the Manning videos, other than this staff looks good, hopefully than can come up with a suprise or two.

Last edited:
Well that wraps up the new hires, and we still have over 3 weeks to the final signing day. I am sure coach Leach had his "lists" as well. As quickly as all these positions were filled I would assume these coaches were either at the top or near the top of his list. I'll miss the Manning videos, other than this staff looks good, hopefully than can come up with a supr

Until I read your post, it never hit me that signing day is coming up soon. I wonder if the committed players are still committed (or still have a scholarship offer)? There are some intriguing prospects that the Cougars are still after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT