ADVERTISEMENT

Thank the Good Lord there is no such thing as Election Fraud!

Remember...

No need to have identification to vote. It's not as important as drinking... gambling...

No need require video of counting... security... bipartisan selected supervisors...

And of course... why even be a US Citizen?

Reactions: mikalalas
Remember...

No need to have identification to vote. It's not as important as drinking... gambling...

No need require video of counting... security... bipartisan selected supervisors...

And of course... why even be a US Citizen?
Hello Connecticut.

Mayor Ganim was convicted of corruption during his first term in office but was elected again after being released from prison.

Reactions: mikalalas
Once again you don't have a clue what the post was about.
The only reason your FOX-addled brain is obsessed with election fraud is because Donald Trump first brought it up during the Republican election primaries back in 2016 with absolutely zero evidence, got a favorable response from the rightwing echo chamber, and has had it on repeat ever since.

I don’t have a clue? I know you better than you know yourself.

The only reason your FOX-addled brain is obsessed with election fraud is because Donald Trump first brought it up during the Republican election primaries back in 2016 ....
Oh, concerns have been around longer than that. Go back to Boss Tweed, the reason for the push for the 17th amendment, concerns about fraud in the 1960 election (especially in Chicago), and more recently the Gregoire/Rossi election. It's been in the minds of Republicans for a loooooong time.

We can track to the exact inch the mileage a snow skiier can traverse, utilize facial recognition software to detect airline terrorists and monitor the whereabouts of anyone on the planet with a cell phone.

But we can't link a living registered voter to a legal vote cast.

The only reason election fraud isn't fixed is because neither party wants it fixed.

Oh, concerns have been around longer than that. Go back to Boss Tweed, the reason for the push for the 17th amendment, concerns about fraud in the 1960 election (especially in Chicago), and more recently the Gregoire/Rossi election. It's been in the minds of Republicans for a loooooong time.
Gawd I wish I had gotten pictures of the "Count Again" prank by the Accounting students back in 2005. Any of you remember this? It was classic.

Or just maybe there really is. Our friends on the left are now so enamored with doing it that they cannot even wait until the general election, now they are doing it in the primary against other Democrats!

Interesting website you pulled this story off of.

Although I see Fox has got the story now.

I'm interested to see this through. Were these ballots fraudulently forged? If so, how did this gal get ahold of them? Did she just collect them from legitimate voters unable to get to the box (ex: nursing home residents). As usual, I prefer facts. Fact - this gal should not have been delivering a bunch of absentee ballots to the box. That's all we know.

And Fox actually handled the story pretty well for them.

Absolutely right. This is exactly what should have happened with Rossi/Gregoire. There were way more questionable ballots/votes than the margin of victory in the general election as well as the recounts. The election should have been declared invalid and a runoff held.

I continue to be amazed at people that want to allow voting by non-citizens, felons, without photo ID, all mail balloting, automatic registration, etc. All of which are designed to make the elections less secure, more susceptible to cheating.

Does anyone else wonder why in the old days where almost everyone voted in person on the same day and we knew the winners by the next day, and now it takes weeks or even months?

Interesting website you pulled this story off of.

Although I see Fox has got the story now.

I'm interested to see this through. Were these ballots fraudulently forged? If so, how did this gal get ahold of them? Did she just collect them from legitimate voters unable to get to the box (ex: nursing home residents). As usual, I prefer facts. Fact - this gal should not have been delivering a bunch of absentee ballots to the box. That's all we know.

And Fox actually handled the story pretty well for them.
Interesting in what way? I know it is mostly conservative, but there are some very smart people that get articles posted there, often linked from realclearpolitics.com.

I had heard some reference to this fraud somewhere recently, but it flew past me. Grabbed it this time.

Absolutely right. This is exactly what should have happened with Rossi/Gregoire. There were way more questionable ballots/votes than the margin of victory in the general election as well as the recounts. The election should have been declared invalid and a runoff held.

I continue to be amazed at people that want to allow voting by non-citizens, felons, without photo ID, all mail balloting, automatic registration, etc. All of which are designed to make the elections less secure, more susceptible to cheating.

Does anyone else wonder why in the old days where almost everyone voted in person on the same day and we knew the winners by the next day, and now it takes weeks or even months?
Oh it took a while in races that were close. Absentees, military vote, etc.

Interesting article by the WSBA. I liked the part about the guy trying to register his dog.

Not sure what WSBA stands for. Weasels, Shitheads, Boors and Assholes? Wah hah hah! :)

The only reason your FOX-addled brain is obsessed with election fraud is because Donald Trump first brought it up during the Republican election primaries back in 2016 with absolutely zero evidence, got a favorable response from the rightwing echo chamber, and has had it on repeat ever since.

I don’t have a clue? I know you better than you know yourself.
That's right, you don't. Clueless mofo you are. And you REALLY don't know me at all.

Your entire premise here is wrong. Sorry. As posted below, my concerns about voting integrity go back at least to Rossi/Gregoire (which someone posted below also), which I followed very closely. So your trying to tie this issue simply to Trump and only Trump are clearly invalid. It must suck to be you and be wrong so often!

That's right, you don't. Clueless mofo you are. And you REALLY don't know me at all.

Your entire premise here is wrong. Sorry. As posted below, my concerns about voting integrity go back at least to Rossi/Gregoire (which someone posted below also), which I followed very closely. So your trying to tie this issue simply to Trump and only Trump are clearly invalid. It must suck to be you and be wrong so often!
That Gregoire/Rossi thing was bizarro. 3 recounts, the first two to Rossi, and the 3rd to Gregoire, which they kept? And hell I voted for Rossi. They should have held a complete new election.

We can track to the exact inch the mileage a snow skiier can traverse, utilize facial recognition software to detect airline terrorists and monitor the whereabouts of anyone on the planet with a cell phone.

But we can't link a living registered voter to a legal vote cast.

The only reason election fraud isn't fixed is because neither party wants it fixed.
sure jan

where are all these magical ballots coming from?

And the GOP has been in charge of elections in WA for like 20 years now

where are all these magical ballots coming from?

And the GOP has been in charge of elections in WA for like 20 years now
Which magical ballots are you referring to?

Do you really think the Republicans have been in charge of elections for the past 20 years in WA? They may have had the Sec of State for some of that time, but unless the held the Governor's office along with control of Snohomish, King, Pierce, and Thurston counties they were NOT in control of the elections. Those 4 counties control the state.

Reactions: HCoug

Do you really think the Republicans have been in charge of elections for the past 20 years in WA? They may have had the Sec of State for some of that time, but unless the held the Governor's office along with control of Snohomish, King, Pierce, and Thurston counties they were NOT in control of the elections. Those 4 counties control the state.
Um, more like 58 years of R's as Secretary of State until this last year.

And the Secretary of State's main job is elections. State, County, local. I actually liked having an R in that office. Moderate R's. Provided some balance.

Last edited:
That Gregoire/Rossi thing was bizarro. 3 recounts, the first two to Rossi, and the 3rd to Gregoire, which they kept? And hell I voted for Rossi. They should have held a complete new election.
They didn't need a new election. They needed to just count the ballots that were included in the original count. Allowing additional ballots that were "discovered" was where that went wrong.

"If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying." And people gobble up that shit, regardless of party facilitation. Maybe we should start a new national credo, "if you cheat, you are a worthless scumbag." It has been pretty successful in policing pro golf, as Vijay Singh, and his zero friends on tour will attest.

"If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying." And people gobble up that shit, regardless of party facilitation. Maybe we should start a new national credo, "if you cheat, you are a worthless scumbag." It has been pretty successful in policing pro golf, as Vijay Singh, and his zero friends on tour will attest.
This sounds like a good transition into Michigan’s sign-gate.

"I continue to be amazed at people that want to allow voting by non-citizens, felons, without photo ID, all mail balloting, automatic registration, etc. All of which are designed to make the elections less secure, more susceptible to cheating."
do you even bother to read your own drivel?

do you even bother to read your own drivel?
Yes, I do, although I will often miss a typo or three. My question remains- "Which magical ballots"? The ones in CT or the ones found during the recounts in WA?

So what do you take offense to in what I posted? Do you take exception that those things I listed lead to more cheating in elections, that it makes it easier to cheat?

Oh it took a while in races that were close. Absentees, military vote, etc.

Interesting article by the WSBA. I liked the part about the guy trying to register his dog.

Not sure what WSBA stands for. Weasels, Shitheads, Boors and Assholes? Wah hah hah! :)
Is GoodsGuy still showing up on the primary ballots?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT