ADVERTISEMENT

The early signing period was a blessing

Would the other teams that got smacked around have lost their best recruits too? Or would it have been just us?
It’s a fair question...if I’m Borghi I’m probably thinking twice after what the offense did last night. Certainly glad his signature was in before that joke show.

It’s a fair question...if I’m Borghi I’m probably thinking twice after what the offense did last night. Certainly glad his signature was in before that joke show.

Stanford collapsed. Oregon got crushed. UCLA should’ve declined the invite. Was the early signing period a lucky thing for them too?

Reactions: Whitworth-Coug
Stanford collapsed. Oregon got crushed. UCLA should’ve declined the invite. Was the early signing period a lucky thing for them too?
Maybe. Guess it depends on which school and which recruits you are talking about. Whose to say Borghi wouldn’t have gone w Stanford after watching us run the ball 3 goddam Times. Nobody knows but it’s sure as hell a fair question.

Maybe. Guess it depends on which school and which recruits you are talking about. Whose to say Borghi wouldn’t have gone w Stanford after watching us run the ball 3 goddam Times. Nobody knows but it’s sure as hell a fair question.

There isn’t much correlation between bowl losses and recruiting. Was Borghi freaked out about the lack of rush attempts in the AC?

There isn’t much correlation between bowl losses and recruiting. Was Borghi freaked out about the lack of rush attempts in the AC?

If I were him I would have been more freaked out by all of those trips that Bryce Love had to take to the medical tent last night it was like his second home.

While I don't think the bowl in and of itself would have impacted the early signees one way or the other if there was no early signing period, I do agree that it is a good thing for Wazzu.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT