ADVERTISEMENT

The situation at Y receiver

walzuu

Team Captain
Nov 23, 2016
pretty hot and cold night from the WR core last night. Rod makes a big play, then fumbles. Dez directly responsible for two TO. Winston has the game of his career then fumbles the game away.

The troublesome spot going forward will be the Y spot. J Calvin seems to be out for the year making us thin. K Woods didn’t play last night. Brandon gets hurt early. We were having to play an R at Y most the game. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Calvin Jackson Jr. Moved to the Y position.

pretty hot and cold night from the WR core last night. Rod makes a big play, then fumbles. Dez directly responsible for two TO. Winston has the game of his career then fumbles the game away.

The troublesome spot going forward will be the Y spot. J Calvin seems to be out for the year making us thin. K Woods didn’t play last night. Brandon gets hurt early. We were having to play an R at Y most the game. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Calvin Jackson Jr. Moved to the Y position.

Quinn (89) was in there at times, but the ball never went his way. I agree on Jackson Jr.

Hopefully Arconado heals quick.

Quinn (89) was in there at times, but the ball never went his way. I agree on Jackson Jr.

Hopefully Arconado heals quick.
Yeah I saw Quinn... looked a little out of his depth. Didn’t get much run and can’t imagine he’s a long term solution. CJJ was so good over the middle last year you’d thing he’s be a natural fit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT