ADVERTISEMENT

Times article confirming pending felony assault charges

I know husky fans who check that site weekly for dirt on WSU and Oregon. Do you and Ruth have pizza/crisco parties when you get together for your research? Btw, the site itself says it tracks "arrests, legal citations, and charges." If WSU is No. 1, how much of the ranking consists of citations? Arrests? Charges? Is WSU No. 1 in the nation? The Pac-12? Have you tracked WSU's ranking during the Turd's reign?

I have to admit Yaki you are correct –there is an obsession on this board. Let me show you what my point was that A and M responded to--“You get 100 kids whoever the coach is they will go a-stray. The point isn't to say Leach is easy on crime, but rather this crap has happened with every coach”

A and M writes-“wow, this is quite a claim. Where would I be able to find this information?” Because my focus was about this happening at every other school, and not exclusive to WSU, Leach or whoever the coach was, I pointed to the arrests at USC, Miami, Georgia, Nebraska, Alabama among others. My entire post was about these problems exists everywhere, not just at WSU. I didn’t know he/she wanted to know where I got my info on the Tech arrests. It was never truly on my radar, it was a sub point that it arrests happen everywhere.

Sorry that went above you. As far as looking up arrests, yeah, they were sent to me when WSU topped the chart by a Husky friend. And the Husky fan remarked that it happened at Tech as well and sent me the link.

I will say it was interesting timing as it was just two days earlier Tron was preaching about how the off the field stuff has come to an ends. I knew a long time ago about the various arrests that happened under Leach’s watch, and even sat quiet when Tron made his bold and untrue statement.

Players do stupid stuff. Some have been coddled since they have been 10, never having to face the consequences of their actions. Fuel it with alcohol and we see what happens. Short of babysitting these kids, it won’t change anytime soon.

WSU goes 9-4, wins a bowl game, and you're obsessing with a "husky friend" over stats regarding misbehavior by WSU student-athletes. Sweet.

I have to admit Yaki you are correct –there is an obsession on this board. Let me show you what my point was that A and M responded to--“You get 100 kids whoever the coach is they will go a-stray. The point isn't to say Leach is easy on crime, but rather this crap has happened with every coach”

A and M writes-“wow, this is quite a claim. Where would I be able to find this information?” Because my focus was about this happening at every other school, and not exclusive to WSU, Leach or whoever the coach was, I pointed to the arrests at USC, Miami, Georgia, Nebraska, Alabama among others. My entire post was about these problems exists everywhere, not just at WSU. I didn’t know he/she wanted to know where I got my info on the Tech arrests. It was never truly on my radar, it was a sub point that it arrests happen everywhere.

Sorry that went above you. As far as looking up arrests, yeah, they were sent to me when WSU topped the chart by a Husky friend. And the Husky fan remarked that it happened at Tech as well and sent me the link.

I will say it was interesting timing as it was just two days earlier Tron was preaching about how the off the field stuff has come to an ends. I knew a long time ago about the various arrests that happened under Leach’s watch, and even sat quiet when Tron made his bold and untrue statement.

Players do stupid stuff. Some have been coddled since they have been 10, never having to face the consequences of their actions. Fuel it with alcohol and we see what happens. Short of babysitting these kids, it won’t change anytime soon.

WSU goes 9-4, wins a bowl game, and you're obsessing with a "husky friend" over stats regarding misbehavior by WSU student-athletes. Sweet.
Well if anyone knows about obsession it would be you. has that been your official diagnosis? Follow along. You will notice my original thread was defending Leach. Read what Loyal had to say to which I responded. "Read the Times comments - a couple of commenters talking crap about Leach , basically saying that he recruits poor character players and condones this type of behavior. Is there some other Mike Leach out there?" To which I responded this happens everywhere. It happened at Tech, it happened here under Walden, Erickson, Price, Doba and Wulff. So enjoy getting panties in a bunch after I DEFENDED coach Leach and said these problems exists everywhere, including the UW for that matter.

Ed is perfectly correct in stating that it happens everywhere. I would mildly disagree that it won't change anytime soon. Barring some new anti-maturity wonder medication, I would say it will never change. Every single player on our roster and everyone else's roster has yet to reach full maturity. Alcohol and immaturity is a bad and inflammable combination as most of us know from personal experience. Throw in testosterone, lack of direct parental oversight for the first time, previous coddling etc. and the occasional problem will inevitably pop up.

So the issue is not whether problems will occur- they will- but what is done to address those problems. Here is where I am pleased with the practice and attitude of Leach and staff. Unlike some coaching staffs we could name, we are not recruiting known thugs. A few will slip through but overall I have been pleased with the general off-field behavior of our recruits. When the inevitable misadventure occurs it is dealt with fairly and firmly.

Our first place rank in legal difficulties over a five year period is embarrassing but should be viewed in perspective. That was pre-2015. Last year no police encounters at all. We are trending down and should continue to do so as long as CML is here. The current roster know full well what is expected of them as do the new recruits. As last Saturday night's fracas demonstrates, misbehavior is bound to happen. All we can do is keep them to a minimum and deal with them in an appropriate manner afterwards. So far I think that the current staff is doing an excellent job in that regard.

Reactions: Alpine Cougar

i didn't read the entirety of this novel, but if you think a & m was responding to what you bolded in your first paragraph, you are mistaken.

Oscar, do I believe they can? Sure. Do I believe they will win or even make it very far? No. What happens if the kid WSU brought in had several incidents in the past. When they recruited him they knew he had several run ins and decided to take a risk anyway. My guess an attorney as SC claimed would throw anything against the wall in hopes it would stick.

My only point is I am not sure the parents are walking into this looking to make money and have unreal expectations about extracting money from anyone. I just see them getting even by filing a case and making the defendants (whoever they are) spend money on attorney fees.

I disagree. I think an attorney would stick to the stronger claims that don't so obviously look frivolous. Your hypothetical doesn't even come close to to meeting any of the requirements of a tort. And WSU would have little difficulty getting out of the case without needing to expend much in attorney's fees/time.

Wow, this Ol Boy Ed is caught in his own words.

His quote below is what made me post. I live down here in
Corpus Christi & during the Mid-2000s A&M vs. Tech became a heated rivalry. Never heard much of Tech having major issues.

His "Leaders In Arrests" comment below is interesting since the website he claims he got it from didn't start till 2010 and only has Tech records starting in 2012. Have a Good Night.

Tech was one of the leaders in arrests back in the mid 2000's in one calendar year. (Arrests that were reported via news outlets).

Here's a pic I saw elsewhere. It's purportedly of the kid who has been pushing this most fervently, taken the day after the event.
13729044_1237930319574468_7172351635307861585_n.jpg

Corpus Christi & during the Mid-2000s A&M vs. Tech became a heated rivalry. Never heard much of Tech having major issues.

His "Leaders In Arrests" comment below is interesting since the website he claims he got it from didn't start till 2010 and only has Tech records starting in 2012. Have a Good Night.

Perhaps RuthED's husky friends didn't brief him on these items before he swallowed hard?Perhaps his focus on Tech in the mid-2000s during Leach's time there and his focus on "D Brown" rather than Roof, Barrington, Atofau et al during the 6-and-40 reign of terror is a sign of his true intentions on this board following a 9-4 season and a bowl win. That, and his psychotic brother's banishment from this board have left him truly embittered. Hence, the continued and obsessive pissing and moaning. Ediot, it's time for another board vacation for you.

And how would WSU athletics, etc. be found liable for injuries that occurred on a private residence at a party that had nothing to do with WSU athletics? That's a big stretch. Plaintiff's attorney would have a better shot going after host of party or possibly the tenants/homeowner, but no way is there a case against WSU.

Very likely only going to find judgement proof defendant's in any civil case.
You misread me. I am not going to say they would WIN or that their claims will all hold up. But I guarantee you that any civil suit plaintiff's lawyer in this case will shoot for broad targets

I disagree. I think an attorney would stick to the stronger claims that don't so obviously look frivolous. Your hypothetical doesn't even come close to to meeting any of the requirements of a tort. And WSU would have little difficulty getting out of the case without needing to expend much in attorney's fees/time.
I agree with Ed on this one. Civil suits will (and typically do) name anyone that had any connection to the act, especially anyone who has deep pockets. WSU will absolutely be a target. It will be alleged that they exercised inadequate control over their athletes, and or provided insufficient direction/instruction/training to prevent this situation. It's extraordinarily thin, but it's a basis. The suit will also name the owner of the house, for providing the venue for the party and allowing violence to occur.

The other reason the suit will name WSU is simple tactics. I guarantee that there's already been a conversation within WSU about what this will cost in litigation, and what it's worth in PR to make it go away. The state is very risk averse, and even more litigation averse. If the first judge to see the case doesn't immediately dismiss the suit against WSU, then a settlement offer will be made, and the state and university will buy their way out of court.

Reactions: SCglory
Perhaps RuthED's husky friends didn't brief him on these items before he swallowed hard?Perhaps his focus on Tech in the mid-2000s during Leach's time there and his focus on "D Brown" rather than Roof, Barrington, Atofau et al during the 6-and-40 reign of terror is a sign of his true intentions on this board following a 9-4 season and a bowl win. That, and his psychotic brother's banishment from this board have left him truly embittered. Hence, the continued and obsessive pissing and moaning. Ediot, it's time for another board vacation for you.
Well that certainly is one take. Are you saying the information I provided is inaccurate? Crime and punishment has never been a focus. If you read my "defense" of Leach in what Loyal had posted, you will note I talked about these events from Walden, to Erickson, to Price, to Doba, Wulff then Leach. None are immune to it. Roof, Mattingly, Ivory, Barrington, Atofau all had run ins which sure seems to support the notion it happens all the time.

You see, I will spell it out to you one more time. Loyal brought up what Huskies have been saying and putting the blame at the feet of Leach. I then post this happens everywhere, Nebraska, Texas Tech, Georgia, Alabama and many other schools. Just cause A and M fan didn't about Tech leading in arrests in 2006 doesn't mean it isn't factual. Simply means these problems exist at EVERY school.

Coaches can't possibly know everything. They get brief snippets from the coach. They try to do their due diligence. Did Doba know Ivory was going to have the problems he had while in Pullman? Did he know Mattingly was going to take a frying pan to someone's face?. Did Wulff know Barrington was going to have his own import/export business? Did he know that Logan Mayes would get busted, or Marshal Lob was going to pass out at the police station. Did Leach know Montrel Meander who committed to him out of Texas (before he flipped to UT) would have been accused of sexual assault?

I am so sorry this is ultra personal for you completely ignore a point that was being made, that this stuff happens everywhere, which was my original post on the matter.

Well this Ole Boy has a question for you. Actually two...maybe three. Are you sure my information is not correct? Are you saying Tech did not have 9 arrests in 2006, which supposedly led the country, or are you simply saying I mistakenly cited the wrong source? Or both?

You are correct I mistakenly told you it was Arrest Nation. Doesn't mean the information isn't accurate. Since it meant a lot to you I had the person who originally sent me the information they were giving me crap about our coach) and had them resend it to me, and it is not arrest nation as you stated correctly.

Last edited:
Ed is perfectly correct in stating that it happens everywhere. I would mildly disagree that it won't change anytime soon. Barring some new anti-maturity wonder medication, I would say it will never change. Every single player on our roster and everyone else's roster has yet to reach full maturity. Alcohol and immaturity is a bad and inflammable combination as most of us know from personal experience. Throw in testosterone, lack of direct parental oversight for the first time, previous coddling etc. and the occasional problem will inevitably pop up.

So the issue is not whether problems will occur- they will- but what is done to address those problems. Here is where I am pleased with the practice and attitude of Leach and staff. Unlike some coaching staffs we could name, we are not recruiting known thugs. A few will slip through but overall I have been pleased with the general off-field behavior of our recruits. When the inevitable misadventure occurs it is dealt with fairly and firmly.

Our first place rank in legal difficulties over a five year period is embarrassing but should be viewed in perspective. That was pre-2015. Last year no police encounters at all. We are trending down and should continue to do so as long as CML is here. The current roster know full well what is expected of them as do the new recruits. As last Saturday night's fracas demonstrates, misbehavior is bound to happen. All we can do is keep them to a minimum and deal with them in an appropriate manner afterwards. So far I think that the current staff is doing an excellent job in that regard.

Kayak, I want full disclosure is that I am only bringing this up because I am interested in the level of information that we all have. My first question, whether it is Doba, Price, or Wulff you are referring to, how do you know who is the "thug" before getting to campus? Who qualifies as a "thug"? Would you consider Atofau, Barrington, CJ Mizel thugs?

The second thing I would challenge is you quote all the problems were pre 2015? Are things really trending down? Or is that one year an aberration and WSU will mirror the rest of the "college football society"? I think that is a pretty small sample size.

And the last question I would ask for information purposes, if you were to break it down by "quality of recruit" and the person recruiting these kids, how many recruits in Wulff's four classes were arrested and how does that stack up against the recruits Leach is bringing in? I would venture to say they would be remarkably similar.

And here is the hardest part of this particular incident, the video went viral. In Andy Mattingly's case he was accused of taking a frying pan to someone's face. In the video it was clear a large person (presumed to be a football player) all of a sudden cold cock's someone. In Mattingly's case, it is left to one's imagination what really happened. In this case they can seen a kid representing the university totally knock someone out with one punch. Video is very powerful for in terms of public image.

Well this Ole Boy has a question for you. Actually two...maybe three. Are you sure my information is not correct? Are you saying Tech did not have 9 arrests in 2006, which supposedly led the country, or are you simply saying I mistakenly cited the wrong source? Or both?

You are correct I mistakenly told you it was Arrest Nation. Doesn't mean the information isn't accurate. Since it meant a lot to you I had the person who originally sent me the information they were giving me crap about our coach) and had them resend it to me, and it is not arrest nation as you stated correctly.

Being manic, stupid, and habitually wrong is no way to go through life, although your genetics are probably a significant hurdle for you to overcome.
Oh, be a big boy and actually cite a real source. Asking a bunch of inane questions doesn't constitute an argument. Guess they didn't teach you that at home lending school.

Are you saying Tech did not have 9 arrests in 2006, which supposedly led the country, or are you simply saying I mistakenly cited the wrong source? Or both?

You are correct I mistakenly told you it was Arrest Nation. Doesn't mean the information isn't accurate. Since it meant a lot to you I had the person who originally sent me the information they were giving me crap about our coach) and had them resend it to me, and it is not arrest nation as you stated correctly

I am asking you now like I asked back on Wednesday. I would love to see where you got this info?? I want to see where A&M ranked on the list during that year.

I am asking you for the cited source. That's it. Not defending Tech or Leach in this case.

I am asking you now like I asked back on Wednesday. I would love to see where you got this info?? I want to see where A&M ranked on the list during that year.

Well this "Young Boy" (you) just got "caught" not being aware lf what is happening in his home state. And actually you asked me the other day to cite a source but didn't reference which part of my post you wanted into on. Then you clarified it.

Here is the link to the site that Texas Tech had two straight years where nine players were arrested. Because I don't care and didn't research the charges

http://criminalathletes.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_archive.htmlI don't know if all nine are parking tickets.

Being manic, stupid, and habitually wrong is no way to go through life, although your genetics are probably a significant hurdle for you to overcome.
Oh, be a big boy and actually cite a real source. Asking a bunch of inane questions doesn't constitute an argument. Guess they didn't teach you that at home lending school.
Well at least I have my health. I wonder if people in other industries you have a lack of respect for such as the insurance industry or the car business don't teach the fundamentals of the argument as well. Clearly I picked the wrong industry to pay my bills.

Kayak, I want full disclosure is that I am only bringing this up because I am interested in the level of information that we all have. My first question, whether it is Doba, Price, or Wulff you are referring to, how do you know who is the "thug" before getting to campus? Who qualifies as a "thug"? Would you consider Atofau, Barrington, CJ Mizel thugs?

The second thing I would challenge is you quote all the problems were pre 2015? Are things really trending down? Or is that one year an aberration and WSU will mirror the rest of the "college football society"? I think that is a pretty small sample size.

And the last question I would ask for information purposes, if you were to break it down by "quality of recruit" and the person recruiting these kids, how many recruits in Wulff's four classes were arrested and how does that stack up against the recruits Leach is bringing in? I would venture to say they would be remarkably similar.

And here is the hardest part of this particular incident, the video went viral. In Andy Mattingly's case he was accused of taking a frying pan to someone's face. In the video it was clear a large person (presumed to be a football player) all of a sudden cold cock's someone. In Mattingly's case, it is left to one's imagination what really happened. In this case they can seen a kid representing the university totally knock someone out with one punch. Video is very powerful for in terms of public image.

Ed, you and I are in general if not complete agreement. I have no argument with your statements on this matter. That said, just a few comments about the above post to clarify our minor differences.

How does one know a prospect is or is not a "thug"? You don't, at least not with certainty. All the staff can do is vet the kid as much as possible. Past history and interviews with classmates, high school coaching staff and other associates come into play. Is this satisfactory? Will this process weed out all potential problem children? Hardly. We are looking at maybe a couple hundred prospective recruits, all or most of whom will be on their best behavior upon meeting with the staff's recruiters. Considering the number of individuals involved, the limited means of ascertaining the underlying character of the individual and the time constraint of the process, one ends up with a vetting net with a few gaping holes. As with other areas of life, one does their best and hopes for success. As with those other areas of life, the occasional failure is to be expected.

As far as last year's problem free state, you question whether this is truly representative of the trend or just an outlier. Who knows? One in a row is hardly a pattern. This applies to Leach's tenure in Lubbock as well. Last year is a hopeful and welcome sign but of limited significance.

What is the percentage of "problem children" within Leach's recruiting classes here in Pullman as compared to those of the previous two staffs? I do not know. All of the data is not in yet and nobody really knows. You speculate that the number would be "remarkably similar". Here we disagree. A couple of points that come to mind. Rather indirect ones but ones that I find of interest and value. (1) Leach's "one strike and you're out" with three distinct taboos. This was stated openly and firmly upon his acceptance of HC at WSU. Most new coaching hires either offer lip service concerning off-field behavior or do not mention it at all. I cannot recall any other new hire here or at any other school setting the bar so quickly and firmly. (2) Leach's history of emphasizing academic performance and success in that area. Team GPA went upward in Lubbock and is doing the same here in Pullman. A bit indirect but I see this as significant. Just a guess on my part but I suspect that a kid with a 3.0 GPA is less likely to get himself into trouble than one with a 2.0 GPA. Maybe due to the fact that he would be expected to spend more time studying and a bit less partying. Maybe due to the fact that the current staff is setting expectations for off-field performance. (3) Recruiting. Doba's staff failed to put the required effort or time into this as we all now know. I have no knowledge as to whether they considered the character of prospects but if they did then it follows that they most likely put little time or effort into that aspect either. The next guy's group was desperate for talent. Did they take some chances on some questionable characters? Without direct knowledge of this I would suspect that they did. Your mention of the three "thug" types reinforces my suspicion that they did. Leach has been known to give a second chance to some players but to the degree that the previous two staffs did? I don't see that. Will we see success and improvement in reduction of off-field problems? Who knows for sure? I don't. But I stand by my previous post that we should see success here.

You mentioned videos. Yep, pretty damn embarrassing. Do something stupid in public and someone or a number of people are sure to point their cell phone/ recorder gizmos at you and record it for posterity. Thank God that they didn't have those during my youth. I would still be hiding under the bed in humiliation. Kids today- and all of us for that matter- need to remember this.

My apologies for the excessive length of the post.

Last edited:
Well at least I have my health. I wonder if people in other industries you have a lack of respect for such as the insurance industry or the car business don't teach the fundamentals of the argument as well. Clearly I picked the wrong industry to pay my bills.

I have a lack of respect for insurance and car salespeople? Nice try at distortion. Does Donald Trump write your posts for you?

I will tell you that your information is not correct . Hows that.

I knew people associated with that 2006 Tech team very well and they did not have any 9 major arrests that year. There in fact was never a major arrest issue in Leach's entire tenure at Tech.

The 3 players that you cited were all promptly dismissed from the team after this episode. None of them ever saw the field before or after their arrests.

I knew people associated with that 2006 Tech team very well and they did not have any 9 major arrests that year. There in fact was never a major arrest issue in Leach's entire tenure at Tech.

The 3 players that you cited were all promptly dismissed from the team after this episode. None of them ever saw the field before or after their arrests.

First of all, the "media" source Ed cites is a blog. Second, it includes the arrests of three Tech players in connection with a burglary. If these three are part of the 9 incidents, Ed doesn't offer any information about the other six. He blithely says they could be traffic citations, yet the blog is about "thugs." Does he make any attempt to provide perspective on the nine incidents? No. This is what Ed does on this board. Yes, he says this kind of stuff happens everywhere, but his first two posts focus only on Leach - at WSU and at Tech. And keep in mind when he shows up on the board. If WSU is successful again this season, he'll disappear.

Last edited:
I have a lack of respect for insurance and car salespeople? Nice try at distortion. Does Donald Trump write your posts for you?
First of all, the "media" source Ed cites is a blog. Second, it includes the arrests of three Tech players in connection with a burglary. If these three are part of the 9 incidents, Ed doesn't offer any information about the other six. He blithely says they could be traffic citations, yet the blog is about "thugs." Does he make any attempt to provide perspective on the nine incidents? No. This is what Ed does on this board. Yes, he says this kind of stuff happens everywhere, but his first two posts focus only on Leach - at WSU and at Tech. And keep in mind when he shows up on the board. If WSU is successful again this season, he'll disappear.
Good stuff as usual. One, the original comment (which you completely ignore) was a defense of Leach, pointing to these problems that occur everywhere. My post simply stated even Leach has had these problems, both at WSU and Tech. He is not immune even if he is tough on crime. And no I didn't examine each crime because it isn't something I care about.

Every year you state I am going away. It hasn't happened yet not sure why you believe it will happen in 2016.

Who said they had nine "MAJOR" arrests that year. I simply said they had nine arrests. Are you saying Leach's players weren't charged and I believe one sentenced for burglary? HE didn't recruit those kids? They didn't sign with Tech? That sure sounds like that was a major arrest.

What is a major arrest? Was Barrington and Atofau a minor arrest?

Who said they had nine "MAJOR" arrests that year. I simply said they had nine arrests. Are you saying Leach's players weren't charged and I believe one sentenced for burglary? HE didn't recruit those kids? They didn't sign with Tech? That sure sounds like that was a major arrest.

What is a major arrest? Was Barrington and Atofau a minor arrest?

Ed, this is 6th grade stuff......simply link the other 6 arrests or ......more importantly...convictions. That's it......we'll wait.

Ed, this is 6th grade stuff......simply link the other 6 arrests or ......more importantly...convictions. That's it......we'll wait.

This is the thing: little Erictile D doesn't know if the other six incidences are actual arrests or simple citations. He tried passing a blog about athletes gone "thug" as a viable member of the news media and then made little if any attempt to clarify what those other six incidences actually are.

Last edited:
"Just a guess on my part but I suspect that a kid with a 2.0 GPA is less likely to get himself into trouble than one with a 3.0 GPA."

What?

Was Barrington convicted? Will the player who was visible and threw the punch be "convicted"? My guess is no.

Why do I need to link the other 6 arrests. My point is proven to what I said in my original post is that these "things" happen everywhere and not exclusive to one university. Three of the nine arrests were for burglary. A Tech kid and roommate of Crabtree was busted by the DEA in 2008 if my memory serves me correct. Do I think Leach is easy on crime? Nope. I think as I pointed out in my first post on the subject this happens everywhere. I pointed to arrests this summer at Miami, Nebraska, Georgia and Alabama.

And it has happened at WSU. You saw a video of a fight that was even made it all the way back to the New York Times. You saw Morrow get popped, Calvin Green arrested. Denzel Dotson was busted. Brown was arrested twice. Sua Kalio was arrested and kicked off the team. Chester Sua was busted. As was West, Ekuale, and Marks. These things happen everywhere. You saw Logan Mayes, Roof, Mattingly, and about 12 other kids from the Wuff era. How serious are the arrests? None raise to the level of burglary or growing 38 plants. So as to the original point, these PROBLEMS exist, and no matter how well a coach and staff vett these kids, stuff will happen.

Last edited:
Was Barrington convicted? Will the player who was visible and threw the punch be "convicted"? My guess is no.

Why do I need to link the other 6 arrests. My point is proven to what I said in my original post is that these "things" happen everywhere and not exclusive to one university. Three of the nine arrests were for burglary. A Tech kid and roommate of Crabtree was busted by the DEA in 2008 if my memory serves me correct. Do I think Leach is easy on crime? Nope. I think as I pointed out in my first post on the subject this happens everywhere. I pointed to arrests this summer at Miami, Nebraska, Georgia and Alabama.

And it has happened at WSU. You saw a video of a fight that was even made it all the way back to the New York Times. You saw Morrow get popped, Calvin Green arrested. Denzel Dotson was busted. Brown was arrested twice. Sua Kalio was arrested and kicked off the team. Chester Sua was busted. As was West, Ekuale, and Marks. These things happen everywhere. You saw Logan Mayes, Roof, Mattingly, and about 12 other kids from the Wuff era. How serious are the arrests? None raise to the level of burglary or growing 38 plants. So as to the original point, these programs exists, and no matter how well a coach and staff vett these kids stuff will happen.

I'm going to assume English isn't your first language.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT