ADVERTISEMENT

Too many distractions leading up to the game...

ttowncoug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 9, 2001
1) is Leach leaving.
2) is Grinch leaving.
3) top 2 receivers (arguably) leave.

One silver lining was our young guys got plenty of playing time against a good MSU team.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
1) is Leach leaving.
2) is Grinch leaving.
3) top 2 receivers (arguably) leave.

One silver lining was our young guys got plenty of playing time against a good MSU team.

Tay Martin is good. Sweet was pretty consistent, and seems to the security blanket that a new QB will need. Overall the receiving corps will be fine. The OL will be OK.

RB depth is an issue. Spring ball and Borghi will help there. The interior DL spots are a problem that won't be resolved in spring ball, and Lolohea only partially solves the problem.

Borghi will come in and play right away. I also think Harrington could be posed for a break out year. He looked great last spring.

Borghi will come in and play right away. I also think Harrington could be posed for a break out year. He looked great last spring.

Borghi could be a key player for WSU next year. When was the last time the Cougs had a real game breaker at RB? Would like to see a few 50 yard plus runs next year.

Borghi will not redshirt. At the least, he will be returning KO's and probably punts. Whether he sees a lot of playing time may depend upon whether he can double at slot back. I can see a lot of two back formations with Borghi in motion and the snap occurring about when he reaches the IR position.

Borghi will not redshirt. At the least, he will be returning KO's and probably punts. Whether he sees a lot of playing time may depend upon whether he can double at slot back. I can see a lot of two back formations with Borghi in motion and the snap occurring about when he reaches the IR position.
Especially since he is enrolling early. Spring ball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT