ADVERTISEMENT

Travion Brown

TrumpCoug

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2019
Should have been starting 2 games ago. Justus Rogers is HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE! Takes awful angles, is running in quicksand, couldn't make a tackle if his life depended on it and rivals Liam Ryan for the worst looking salad on the team.

Grab some effing bench 37. You are Killing us.

Reactions: wulffbone
Should have been starting 2 games ago. Justus Rogers is HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE! Takes awful angles, is running in quicksand, couldn't make a tackle if his life depended on it and rivals Liam Ryan for the worst looking salad on the team.

Grab some effing bench 37. You are Killing us.
And Jahad is no Mark Fields

I would start Brown over Rodgers, what the hell is the worst that could happen ? Hobbs showed something today. Willie is having a bad year.

I would start Brown over Rodgers, what the hell is the worst that could happen ? Hobbs showed something today. Willie is having a bad year.

Yes Willie is having a bad year. RSJ should be getting reps ahead of him. You know who is having a bad year is shit talkin Will Rodgers III. The fastest I saw him move today was when he was finger waggin into the Sundevils backfield on a false start move. He should grab some pine as well. All these chumps started believing the hype and posting their highlights from last season on their twitter accounts. They were scrap bookin away and thinking they could ride their fat lil girlfriend to a bowl game in 2019. Burn the boats and play the Freshmen.

One symptom of bad tackling is weakness. Which of these kids are bruisers? Which of these kids hit guys and put them down? Who puts a body on someone and forces their will?

Kids run thru arm tackles. QBs break away from guys that aren't strong. Running backs run thru guys that aren't jacked up. This defense looks green and young to me. No vets. No vet leadership. No enforcers.

I had a coach tell me once... “there are two kinds of football players. Those that will get in a fight in a bar and those that won’t. Which ones win more games?”

We might need to find a new strength coach. Way too small on defense. We need a few guys to get on the Deone Bucannon diet.

We need to find guys on D who love football and are true football players. Nnamdi looks great at the airport, but he is not a true football player. Guys like Pelluer and Dale werent that big, but they were football players. Evan Weaver is a football player.

Yes Willie is having a bad year. RSJ should be getting reps ahead of him. You know who is having a bad year is shit talkin Will Rodgers III. The fastest I saw him move today was when he was finger waggin into the Sundevils backfield on a false start move. He should grab some pine as well. All these chumps started believing the hype and posting their highlights from last season on their twitter accounts. They were scrap bookin away and thinking they could ride their fat lil girlfriend to a bowl game in 2019. Burn the boats and play the Freshmen.
He was also puking and cramping in the first half. JHC dudes, you know it’s going to be 90 degrees, quit tapping the F’ing bottle all week and hydrate! Team has no leadership, and a bunch of selfish clowns that don’t care about winning.

sorry, been around this shit long enough call em as I see em. Thus team had enough talent to get it done, missing the intangibles in spades IMO.

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT