ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA @ 12:00pm

M-I-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Oct 13, 2002
Mercer Island
On Pac-12 Network. Hmm. Must be a contract obligation, or did ESPN and FOX turned this down? Interesting because of the records and the LA market.

Pac 12 took that notice down. Not sure how accurate that time is. Baseball playoffs on FOX may take up a lot if their slots.

I've got a lot of miles on Alaska, and not sure if I want to go to Pasadena or Tempe?

My wife has a conference in Phoenix the week of our ASU game. :cool:

Pasadena or Tempe?

What would you do?

I've got a lot of miles on Alaska, and not sure if I want to go to Pasadena or Tempe?

Pasadena or Tempe?

What would you do?
Have your wife's company pay for your Tempe ticket ;)

Go to Pasadena.

Done.

Reactions: M-I-Coug

Pasadena or Tempe?

What would you do?
I see no reason to patronize California after the way that state has been ruined. Used to really enjoy going to the Bay area every year for Cal or Stanford games, haven't been since probably 2019. If you feel like enjoying a bunch of filth from homeless folks it is much cheaper and easier to visit Seattle or Portland.

Pack the golf clubs and head to Phoenix!

I see no reason to patronize California after the way that state has been ruined. Used to really enjoy going to the Bay area every year for Cal or Stanford games, haven't been since probably 2019. If you feel like enjoying a bunch of filth from homeless folks it is much cheaper and easier to visit Seattle or Portland.

Pack the golf clubs and head to Phoenix!
Lol k.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT