ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA vs. WSU

I am not complaining, but it is visually different watching this game with the amount of body contact they are allowing.

Not to mention that Jaki, and Jones got split bleeding lips and had to come out for a number of minutes, because of how bad UCLA ABSOLUTELY MUGGED, FOULED THEM, AND STILL NO FOUL CALLED LIKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED.

AND SMITH WAS ABSOLUTELY SCREAMING AT THE REFS, JUSTIFIABLY BEAT RED ANGRY ALMOST GETTING A TECHNICAL AS THATS HOW BAD THE OFFICIATING WAS.

AND SMITH WAS ABSOLUTELY SCREAMING AT THE REFS, JUSTIFIABLY BEAT RED ANGRY ALMOST GETTING A TECHNICAL AS THATS HOW BAD THE OFFICIATING WAS.

Ridiculous how everybody else gets home cooked officiating except for WSU.

Where's Kluff? Why can't he and Chinyelu play at the same time?

just getting sloppy again. Stay the F out of the paint. Feed Wells, Watts and Jaki.

Starting to agree with you now. That last call was awful and UCLA has continued to hack, no reason we shouldn’t continue this foul advantage but you figured they’d start evening it out anyways.

When you punch someone in the berries isn’t it naturally a flagrant “two” ?

Jones still looks off to me. I think he’s still feeling whatever bug he had.

We just need to inbound it cleanly and hit our free throws now.

Nice win. Good for the tournament to learn how to win games like this and on Thursday.

Reactions: Coug90
Awesome, WSU has made it to NCAA tourny, with this awesome win beating both UCLA and Refs.

Now there is OFFICIALLY ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of not making NCAA tourny no matter what happens now.

WSU tied for most regular season wins in entire WSU history. Not even Tony did that.

WSU plays for NCAA tourny seeding and PAC 12 tourny seeding, and most wins in regular season record, against UW, in Pullman.

Nice win. Good for the tournament to learn how to win games like this and on Thursday.
Well my liver disagrees, but hey. Gotta "gut" it out. I just can't get used to this falling way behind, letting them back in it late, then slamming the door on them.

Much as I'm down on Jones lately, I do love his just emotionless demeanor. particularly at the line. Only 5-10, including those 4 coulda-been-critical misses, but at least made the last 2.

And Wells, same thing. His blank face is just like I don't how to describe it. Should I take a nap or read a book? Rice is the complete opposite.

Most important observations: The one support staff (Frankowski?). His beard/goatee is just stupid-looking. And Asst coach Shaw - comb what little hair you have! These are critical issues for the future of Cougar BB.

Every win is a good win. Cougars have now clinched 2nd place and still have a shot of winning the regular season title. If WSU and Arizona tie for first, Cougs get the #1 seed in the conference tournament. What a season!

Glad Cougar
Arizonas got two on the road to close out as well. It’s not far fetched they drop one.

It would be nice if an FF2 worked like targeting in football. That a’hole only misses time in this game.
Frankly I didn't see a flagrant 2, maybe not even a 1. Jones played it up - but the FUCLA guy didn't punch him, just had him around the waist. But hey, I'll take it! Gawd knows we get jobbed enough by the refs. Giving us a littl Coug love on our way out the door. Or theirs.

Frankly I didn't see a flagrant 2, maybe not even a 1. Jones played it up - but the FUCLA guy didn't punch him, just had him around the waist. But hey, I'll take it! Gawd knows we get jobbed enough by the refs. Giving us a littl Coug love on our way out the door. Or theirs.
I didn’t see that at all either. But the fact that they previously called rice for a foul when the UCLA player gave him the Heisman to get some space was a worthy makeup call. We’ve seen some bad calls this year…that one on rice that should have gone the other way might have been the worst yet.

The waist isn’t between the legs. His arm/hand was between the legs.

It’s pathetic that some people feel the need to make excuses even when we win! We have a good team that’s playing great basketball just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Reactions: UberCougars
It’s pathetic that some people feel the need to make excuses even when we win! We have a good team that’s playing great basketball just sit back and enjoy the ride!
WTF or WhoTF are you referring to? I don't see any excuses. There is a neat feature where you can reply to a specific post. Try it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT