ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA vs. WSU

Can we please have one game where we don't start out fumbling and bumbling and digging a hole!
Still not handling the aggressive man D well. Jones has become a walking turnover. Put the damn ball away or get rid of it. His inability to pass out of a double team has been exposed.

Reactions: kougkurt
Still not handling the aggressive man D well. Jones has become a walking turnover. Put the damn ball away or get rid of it. His inability to pass out of a double team has been exposed.
Just don't even go into the paint. And if you get an offensive rebound, pass it out. We haven't made a putback all year.

Edit - nice outlet pass from Cluff. Hey Jones take notes on that. Looking way better - can hear that crowd. Overflow student crowd per announcers? They had better not have turned any of 'em away. There are vacant seats on the other side.

Bigs need to keep the ball high. Pretty basic stuff.

Just don't even go into the paint. And if you get an offensive rebound, pass it out. We haven't made a putback all year.
Nah, when the refs letting it go like this you’ve got two options. Match the physicality or drive hard and force them to call fouls. Cougs stepped up the physicality and playing the game the refs are allowing.

I’d expect this stuff to continue going forward it’s obviously bothering us the last three games.

Smith seems to be subbing to much the last few games. Trying to find lightning in a bottle

Great Job turning uclas game against them. This team is savvy. You want to be grabby we’ll beat you at the line.

Smith seems to be subbing to much the last few games. Trying to find lightning in a bottle
I think part of it is finding the right adjustments to how teams are playing us defensively. Gotta have right mix that can best play this brand of physical bball.

He is still using the same players. With the slow starts to games, he is just substituting earlier. Plus today, Yakima had to leave the game earlier because of injury/cut.

He is still using the same players. With the slow starts to games, he is just substituting earlier. Plus today, Yakima had to leave the game earlier because of injury/cut.
Yakima, sometimes I really hate autocorrect. The injury to Yaki.

Except for WSU's VERY BAD SHOOTING for the first half of the first half, WSU wasn't playing bad.

1. Only 3 WSU turnovers.

2. Ok WSU rebounding.

The reason why it seemed that WSU was playing bad, was because THE WORST SHOOTING UCLA TEAM IN UCLA HISTORY, AND ONE OF THE WORST SHOOTING TEAMS IN ENTIRE COUNTRY COULDNT MISS FOR A LONG WHILE.

AND COMBINED WITH THE SHITTIEST OFFICIATING IN A LONG TIME.

There was about 4,5,6,7 fouls that weren't called, that should have been called, that would have gotten WSU 5 to 8 to 11 more points.

And Smith in the pregame said that Jones, Kymany are still sick.

The refs were keeping UCLA in the game, but I knew that eventually UCLA's penchant for bad shooting would catch up with them, and would start missing and that WSU would eventually probably take control of the game.

Now with WSU up 8 at the half, WSU has probably crushed, broken UCLA, or will crush, break UCLA.

Except for WSU's VERY BAD SHOOTING for the first half of the first half, WSU wasn't playing bad.

1. Only 3 WSU turnovers.

2. Ok WSU rebounding.

The reason why it seemed that WSU was playing bad, was because THE WORST SHOOTING UCLA TEAM IN UCLA HISTORY, AND ONE OF THE WORST SHOOTING TEAMS IN ENTIRE COUNTRY COULDNT MISS FOR A LONG WHILE.

AND COMBINED WITH THE SHITTIEST OFFICIATING IN A LONG TIME.

There was about 4,5,6,7 fouls that weren't called, that should have been called, that would have gotten WSU 5 to 8 to 11 more points.

And Smith in the pregame said that Jones, Kymany are still sick.

The refs were keeping UCLA in the game, but I knew that eventually UCLA's penchant for bad shooting would catch up with them, and would start missing and that WSU would eventually probably take control of the game.

Now with WSU up 8 at the half, WSU has probably crushed, broken UCLA, or will crush, break UCLA.
Never gonna hear me complain about the officiating when we have a 3-1 foul advantage. Not that we didn’t deserve it UCLA made it a point to play like the 80s pistons it just took a few for the refs to catch on.

Never gonna hear me complain about the officiating when we have a 3-1 foul advantage. Not that we didn’t deserve it UCLA made it a point to play like the 80s pistons it just took a few for the refs to catch on.
Except that last one. WTF it's OK to headbutt on offense and the d gets called?

Doesn't matter that WSU had a 3-1 foul advantage. Even the radio announcers were talking about how bad the officiating was, and how UCLA was ABSOLUTELY MUGGING, FOULING WSU, A LOT, AND NOT CALLING THOSE FOULS LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE.

Except that last one. WTF it's OK to headbutt on offense and the d gets called?

Not to mention that Jaki, and Jones got split bleeding lips and had to come out for a number of minutes, because of how bad UCLA ABSOLUTELY MUGGED, FOULED THEM, AND STILL NO FOUL CALLED LIKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT