ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Hawaii OL...

britton ransford

Hall Of Fame
Oct 23, 2012
Exchanged a few messages with Honolulu (HI) St. Louis OL Fred Ulu-Perry tonight and he tells me he's still thinking about taking an official visit to Washington State, though there's a few others schools the three-star UCLA commit wants to keep a close eye on first, including Texas Tech, Texas A&M and Colorado. The Aggies have yet to offer.

Ulu-Perry was one of the Cougars' most coveted prospects earlier in the recruiting cycle, though shortly after picking up an offer from UCLA in June, he committed to the Bruins. He's already visited Westwood when the Bruins faced Oregon and he's headed to Texas Tech this weekend for an official visit.

The only other visit he has lined up is to Oregon State on Nov. 29 and there's a high possibility he could visit Colorado and even Texas A&M, too. I know there was a lot of questions early on during Ulu-Perry's recruitment, so I thought I'd pass that along. While Ulu-Perry is still fully committed, it'd be interesting to see if Coach Joe could get him up on campus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News