ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Scrappy Norman...

britton ransford

Hall Of Fame
Oct 23, 2012
Gardena (Calif.) Serra's Scrappy Norman took an official visit to Washington State in October and has since maintained a strong connection with the Cougar coaching staff, reports Rivals analyst Adam Gorney.

The four-star athlete, rated No. 4 in the country, has also officially visited Arizona State and the Sun Devils remain a strong player for Norman, who's also looking at a few other official visits but after canceling a trip to Louisville this weekend, he has no firm visit plans.

Gorney, however, was able to talk to Norman a little bit about his interest in Washington State since his visit, which he called "a great experience."

"Pretty much it's like I could come in and play right away as a young kid, as a freshman," Norman said. "I enjoyed Wazzu. It was a great experience and it was good to see something I've never seen before.

"The weather was different but I know if I'm on the field it won't be any bother. It was pretty good. I enjoyed being there and it was pretty fun."

You can view the rest of the article here: https://washingtonstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1710565

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News