ADVERTISEMENT

Utah opts out of potential bowl game

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
About as far away from loser program as you can get, calls it too. Should be a good game this weekend.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
Considering the majority of the PAC12 bowl game tie ins have canceled, I am thinking only the top three or four teams will have a spot. I always like it when we play Utah - they are a hard nosed well disciplined team and I like their system.

Makes no sense to decline the "reward" for a .500 season before you have earned it. Pretending you are bowl eligible and are declining it in advance allows you to feel like you have accomplished more than you have and takes the focus off the present. Finish strong, don't take emotional shortcuts to feeling the rewards of success. Doing so will make you more successful.

Makes no sense to decline the "reward" for a .500 season before you have earned it. Pretending you are bowl eligible and are declining it in advance allows you to feel like you have accomplished more than you have and takes the focus off the present. Finish strong, don't take emotional shortcuts to feeling the rewards of success. Doing so will make you more successful.

You might be guilty of projecting........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT