ADVERTISEMENT

UVA leading BSU 21-14 at the half

Yes if Hilinski had not been put in,it would have been a very bad loss. I hope Falk plays well but if he screws up i hope leach uses a quick hook.

Bad loss for BSU. I was surprised how many empty seats there were in Donkey stadium. Apparently if you aren't undefeated the bandwagon fans stay home and stomp their feet.

BSU is not a good team this year. Their recruiting,lately, has been hurt by teams like WSU and other P5 teams beating them out for many of the talented but unheralded recruits they regularly used to get.

Harsin's biggest mistake is going with two QB's early in the season. Teams with two QB's have none. It splits the teams. Less reps for each. Cozart was not a good QB. But, there was little film when he played the Cougars. The more he played, the more film was out that teams figured him out. So, the more he played, the worse he got.

At the end of the season, BSU will likely make a bowl. Rypien is still a good QB. He will get the reps from here on out.

watching the florida state nc state game, i'm pretty sure i heard them say that the nc state qb is a grad transfer from boise. you have to think they wish they still had that kid on their roster (if only for depth).

semi-related: brock huard is just terrible at talking. he literally never says anything interesting. it's like he's got a book of football cliches open in front of him.

watching the florida state nc state game, i'm pretty sure i heard them say that the nc state qb is a grad transfer from boise. you have to think they wish they still had that kid on their roster (if only for depth).

semi-related: brock huard is just terrible at talking. he literally never says anything interesting. it's like he's got a book of football cliches open in front of him.
haha... it's not even huard in the booth for this one. i swear the guy sounds just like him...

Bad loss for BSU. I was surprised how many empty seats there were in Donkey stadium. Apparently if you aren't undefeated the bandwagon fans stay home and stomp their feet.

They even had attendance issues during recent "pretty good" years, which I found amazing in a market that size, with that small of a stadium, with the program where it was, and with the lack of pro sports alternatives. I look forward to Boise State's descent to a midlevel Mountain West program.

http://www.ktik.com/2017/09/15/how-to-solve-bsu-attendance-issues/
https://www.idahopress.com/blueturf...cle_8497548c-4a3e-503c-8155-48e32de0e293.html

Yes if Hilinski had not been put in,it would have been a very bad loss. I hope Falk plays well but if he screws up i hope leach uses a quick hook.

The Nevada game, every Coug on the planet, and I had a good laugh at this post this morning. So did Hilinski.

Neville/Bledsoe/Cooper!!!!
What is ironic is that I wrote that before the game. I have no doubt that Hilinski is a good QB and could win now if something happened to Falk. But, Falk gives the Cougars the best chance of winning games of any QB on the roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT