ADVERTISEMENT

Victor Sanders BB recruit

gazooks2

Head Coach
Nov 3, 2008
Well it looks like option B is on the table. This guy is a 6'3 165 pd shooting guard. His videos indicate shooting ability but he would not be of immediate help in my opinion. He averaged 22 pts a game against suspect talent He is not a Rorie ,that s for sure. One would guess that Rorie is long gone and Kent is trying to find another shooting guard. Sanders is not a PG candidate .

Originally posted by gazooks2:
Well it looks like option B is on the table. This guy is a 6'3 165 pd shooting guard. His videos indicate shooting ability but he would not be of immediate help in my opinion. He averaged 22 pts a game against suspect talent He is not a Rorie ,that s for sure. One would guess that Rorie is long gone and Kent is trying to find another shooting guard. Sanders is not a PG candidate .
'Big' change of plans here.

($) Link: https://washingtonstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1417&tid=201116897&mid=201130698&SID=1089&Style=2

Actually Vic is a 6-5 plus SG who was Oregon All-State and played with GU recruit Silas. Very well thought of and we have been looking at him since at least January 2013. He tore an ACL on a recruiting visit and has been rehab.

I wouldn't at all say he has much do do with Rorie. And the money board will no doubt tell you that there has not been an offer like was reported in Oregon papers nor in Brand X. They are according to his AAU coach looking and talking to him.

People were all upset with Rorie's short visit to WSU, well he is having at least as short a visit to UO if not shorter.

As tomorrow is the deadline of the Spring Period we will all know shortly what is going to be happening.

Chauca left WSU and went directly to Cal for a visit there.

Just a heads up to everyone that despite tomorrow being the late-period signing day, prospects can still wait until after to sign and enter into a financial aid agreement rather than a national letter of intent. It works the same way with early enrollees in football, who arrive on campus in January instead of June.

I'm not sure, though, if schools are allowed to continue to bring prospects in on official visits, which are paid for by the school. I would lean towards official visits no longer being allowed after the May 21 deadline, but I'll double-check that.

This post was edited on 5/20 9:50 PM by Britton Ransford

It is reported that there was not an official offer from the Cougs. I would hope that this is the case.This kid has potential if he is indeed 6'6 but he will not be ready for D1 ball for a couple of years from what i saw of him. One hopes that Chauca or Rorie will commit as the cougs need another PG.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT