ADVERTISEMENT

Video: Marcellus Pippins After Tropical Bowl on Sunday

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
One of the early All-Star Games. Played in Daytona Beach. Click on first tweet and video interview with Pippins pops up.

In the Tropical game Cellus had 1 pick, 3 pass break ups, 1 tackle to go along with his "Prime Time" performance. And let's not forget Cellus's signature pre-game motivational dance steps and leadership that he brought to Wazzu's program from The Bay Area!!! Wazzu will never have another Student/Athlete as dedicated to his craft, teammates as well as the game itself. Hopefully Wazzu will never, ever hire a moron such as Alex Grinch again. Alex Grinch is considered a selfish moron which is a "MASTER" at punishing kids for his own gains. It's a fact, Grinch deliberately misused, mistreated and misguided Cellus throughout his entire college career while at Wazzu. And the moron Grinch totally turned his back on the kid during his senior season for players he taught to hold, grab and commit PI's. No coach on the face of this earth has ever used Grinch's idiotic philosophy to punish a starting player such as he used to punish Cellus. We're elated that Cellus is no longer under the poor guidance of a coach such as Grinch. No more trying to "brain F" a kid with his BS football philosophy. That said, we are very optimistic for Cellus future on and off the field. He's a great kid and Cougar4life despite having a young immature coach who's only purpose there was to build up his ego and reputation.

Last edited:
A good Coug who bleed crimson and gray for our school and probably got way more undeserved negative attention due to a certain troll poster who shall go unnamed.

Thanks for being a Coug, Pip and good luck to you.
The truth is real. Deal with it. Pippins dealt with Grinch's BS for 3 years. Let's all be happy that future Wazzu players and Pippins no longer has to deal with Grinch's selfishness and idiotic BS pertaining to football.

Who is Grinch?

In the Tropical game Cellus had 1 pick, 3 pass break ups, 1 tackle to go along with his "Prime Time" performance. And let's not forget Cellus's signature pre-game motivational dance steps and leadership that he brought to Wazzu's program from The Bay Area!!! Wazzu will never have another Student/Athlete as dedicated to his craft, teammates as well as the game itself. Hopefully Wazzu will never, ever hire a moron such as Alex Grinch again. Alex Grinch is considered a selfish moron which is a "MASTER" at punishing kids for his own gains. It's a fact, Grinch deliberately misused, mistreated and misguided Cellus throughout his entire college career while at Wazzu. And the moron Grinch totally turned his back on the kid during his senior season for players he taught to hold, grab and commit PI's. No coach on the face of this earth has ever used Grinch's idiotic philosophy to punish a starting player such as he used to punish Cellus. We're elated that Cellus is no longer under the poor guidance of a coach such as Grinch. No more trying to "brain F" a kid with his BS football philosophy. That said, we are very optimistic for Cellus future on and off the field. He's a great kid and Cougar4life despite having a young immature coach who's only purpose there was to build up his ego and reputation.

Ho.Ly. Cow. Way to S*** the bed dude.

Tell us how you really feel

Tell us how you really feel
First of all, you can't defend the defenseless so stop being a Alex Grinch lackey. Grinch helped Wazzu go 0-3 in the Apple Cup giving up 40 plus points per game in those games. In 2015 45-10, 2016 45-17 and 2017 41-14. Facts not fake news. This fool gave up 40 plus pts in three straight Apple Cup games. The last time Wazzu gave up more than 40 pts was back in 2000 against the Huskies in the Apple Cup. How you like those APPLES??? Hey genius, do I need to continue to tell you how I really feel???

I know I brought ya'll a thrill for the past 3 years but ya'll gonna miss me when I'm gone until another big time Bay Area kid come play for ya'll. We're cut from a different cloth.

I did it my way. And wouldn't have done it any other way.

Last edited:
First, I was happy to see Pippins get a good highlight. Then I came here and see our idiot Trojan fan spewing diarrhea all over this thread and I don't feel as good about it. Good job....condom man. I hope Pippins finds success, but people like the Trojan douche make it harder to be a fan of the kid. FWIW, Grinch was a tremendously positive influence to our program and if Pippins couldn't handle Grinch, that says more about Pippins than it does about Grinch.

As far as Grinch vs. Manning when it comes to goodbyes......I don't feel that he owed us a heartfelt letter or post as long as he doesn't pull a Price and take a dump all over our program to make himself feel better about being a Buckeye now.

First of all, you can't defend the defenseless so stop being a Alex Grinch lackey. Grinch helped Wazzu go 0-3 in the Apple Cup giving up 40 plus points per game in those games. In 2015 45-10, 2016 45-17 and 2017 41-14. Facts not fake news. This fool gave up 40 plus pts in three straight Apple Cup games. The last time Wazzu gave up more than 40 pts was back in 2000 against the Huskies in the Apple Cup. How you like those APPLES??? Hey genius, do I need to continue to tell you how I really feel???

I know I brought ya'll a thrill for the past 3 years but ya'll gonna miss me when I'm gone until another big time Bay Area kid come play for ya'll. We're cut from a different cloth.

Woulda been better if you’d gone all caps

Reactions: CaliTrojan4Life

Wasn’t Xavier Thames a Bay Area kid?

Urban Meyer has pegged him as the Next DC at The Ohio St University.

Nothing you say on here Cali will tarnish Grinch’s Impact to Cougar Football & his bright coaching future.

Reactions: Flatlandcoug

Well, "HE GONE," as Hawk Harrelson may say about Grinch. Glad Pippins is a Coug for life, as you say, and an experienced DC is coming in who (with an assist from his DC) got a bunch of freshmen and converted RBs to shut down the Air Raid a couple years ago. People might attack Claeys nutritional habits or his handling of the "boycott," but nobody will knock his experience.

Reactions: CaliTrojan4Life
Come to think of it, I’ve never seen Alex Grinch and Bill Moos together at the same time. You may be on to something.
I won't take credit to how the ex Wazzu AD felt about Grinch but I know for a fact Grinch is not loved in the East Bay. If I see him on these Bay Streetz, I'm going to give that bitch the business. Bank that!

First, I was happy to see Pippins get a good highlight. Then I came here and see our idiot Trojan fan spewing diarrhea all over this thread and I don't feel as good about it. Good job....condom man. I hope Pippins finds success, but people like the Trojan douche make it harder to be a fan of the kid. FWIW, Grinch was a tremendously positive influence to our program and if Pippins couldn't handle Grinch, that says more about Pippins than it does about Grinch.

As far as Grinch vs. Manning when it comes to goodbyes......I don't feel that he owed us a heartfelt letter or post as long as he doesn't pull a Price and take a dump all over our program to make himself feel better about being a Buckeye now.
Because you're a Grinch ball washer. Simply put, Grinch shitted on your Wazzu program.

I won't take credit to how the ex Wazzu AD felt about Grinch but I know for a fact Grinch is not loved in the East Bay. If I see him on these Bay Streetz, I'm going to give that bitch the business. Bank that!

What do you think of the new secondary coach?

Urban Meyer has pegged him as the Next DC at The Ohio St University.

Nothing you say on here Cali will tarnish Grinch’s Impact to Cougar Football & his bright coaching future.
You should ask yourself this or answer this before you call someone a hater. Who in the fawk do you know that practices pulling a three year impact senior starter every other series? Who in the fawk do you know only uses his three year impact starter to line up against the opponents best player and steals his playing time? What coach have you ever witness not starting their three year starting senior on senior day? Man f'k Grinch!!! I'm waiting...........

We've had a ton of bay kids, Hill among them. Yet no memory of CalTroll4Life before Pippens
Yeah, you've had your share of bay area kids but the ones that attend my camps will never play for Grinch. Wazzu has a clean slate as far as I'm concerned. I never had a problem with the school itself just the immature dick head coach Grinch. Now if you're siding with Grinch over me that's your fault not mine.

Well, "HE GONE," as Hawk Harrelson may say about Grinch. Glad Pippins is a Coug for life, as you say, and an experienced DC is coming in who (with an assist from his DC) got a bunch of freshmen and converted RBs to shut down the Air Raid a couple years ago. People might attack Claeys nutritional habits or his handling of the "boycott," but nobody will knock his experience.
He is a Coug4life. I mean that. He never said anything bad about Grinch but you can tell he wasn't happy with his playing time if you know the kid like I do. And to prove that, he didn't mention Grinch when he was interviewed at the Tropical game. I was so proud of him for that. He's becoming his own man.

What do you think of the new secondary coach?
To be totally honest, Kendrick Shaver reminds me of myself when I was a younger coach. I think he'll be a breath of fresh air for Wazzu's secondary which is in need of change from the past coaches BS. I don't know how deep Shaver's game intelligence goes but he has the "it factor" in regards to getting players fired up to play. I wish him well and hope he does a great job with the DB's. I guarantee you Shavers will not screw his three year starter up like Grinch practice at Wazzu.

Yeah, you've had your share of bay area kids but the ones that attend my camps will never play for Grinch. Wazzu has a clean slate as far as I'm concerned. I never had a problem with the school itself just the immature dick head coach Grinch. Now if you're siding with Grinch over me that's your fault not mine.

Pippins was one of my favorites. Grinch was DC, not HC. What do you think of Darcel McBath our new secondary coach? He seems like a great hire. If your running camps, I hope you send some our way.

To be totally honest, Kendrick Shaver reminds me of myself when I was a younger coach. I think he'll be a breath of fresh air for Wazzu's secondary which is in need of change from the past coaches BS. I don't know how deep Shaver's game intelligence goes but he has the "it factor" in regards to getting players fired up to play. I wish him well and hope he does a great job with the DB's. I guarantee you Shavers will not screw his three year starter up like Grinch practice at Wazzu.

I think he will be coaching outside linebackers and nickle.

Pippins was one of my favorites. Grinch was DC, not HC. What do you think of Darcel McBath our new secondary coach? He seems like a great hire. If your running camps, I hope you send some our way.
My bad I saw where Shavers was the DB coach. I don't know much about McBath but it won't be hard to out coach Grinch in my opinion.

I think he will be coaching outside linebackers and nickle.
I like Shavers motivation and his youth. Not sure about his overall intelligence of the position he's coaching. Hope he's not a rah-rah coach with no substance to back it.

I think our entire defensive staff will be better. I cannot wait. Red Zone.
I hope so as well. I will continue to root for Wazzu but not against my Trojans. And btw, I have no ill well towards Wazzu now that Grinch is gone so if any kid I know asked me about Wazzu I will tell them to give them a chance if you like your visit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT