ADVERTISEMENT

Video: WSU WR commit Brandon Gray talks to Rivals

I have been on the road this weekend, so I apologize for not jumping on when this video posted. Hopefully you got a little more familiar with the recent WSU commit, though, from the video.

As I was thinking about it and talking with some others around Detroit in recent days I have really come to like this fit for Brandon. He really looked at it from a "where would I fit best" standpoint and also knew he needed to get away from home for college. I am not going to be surprised if this becomes one of the Cougars' top offensive weapons in 2-3 years. Kid is skilled and the offensive fit is perfect.

I have been on the road this weekend, so I apologize for not jumping on when this video posted. Hopefully you got a little more familiar with the recent WSU commit, though, from the video.

As I was thinking about it and talking with some others around Detroit in recent days I have really come to like this fit for Brandon. He really looked at it from a "where would I fit best" standpoint and also knew he needed to get away from home for college. I am not going to be surprised if this becomes one of the Cougars' top offensive weapons in 2-3 years. Kid is skilled and the offensive fit is perfect.

Thanks Josh. I appreciate you still thinking about this and asking others about him. He does look as if he could be very productive in the Air Raid. I really like how he high points the ball already.

Reactions: YakiCoug
Thanks Josh. I appreciate you still thinking about this and asking others about him. He does look as if he could be very productive in the Air Raid. I really like how he high points the ball already.

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and I'm sure he's going to get faster in WSU's strength and conditioning program. Even now, he's a red zone terror.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT