ADVERTISEMENT

Walden Spokane Sports Radio 5:15pm

Whitworth-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 31, 2004
It's so great that the "GREAT COUG AMBASSADOR" gets on the fragile air waves of Spokane saying:

"Oregon St was asleep when they played Washington State & that's why the Cougars were able to win that ball game "

This was uttered and uttered over & over & over on the drive home.

What A Guy!

Originally posted by Whitworth-Coug:
It's so great that the "GREAT COUG AMBASSADOR" gets on the fragile air waves of Spokane saying:

"Oregon St was asleep when they played Washington State & that's why the Cougars were able to win that ball game "

This was uttered and uttered over & over & over on the drive home.

What A Guy!
Did he really dismiss the Cougars that way? If so, unbelievable. I am sure he talks about his signature win against USC back in 87 (I think) in the same way.

Of course they were. Just like ASU was asleep back in 2011, right Jimmy?

The best thing to do is ignore him. He's on third rate radio stations for a reason.

I love when Walden recalls his first

Walden accomplished many great things while in Pullman:

1. Provided coaching stability

2. Led movement to return games to campus.

3. Led stadium expansion effort selling President Terril, AD Jankovich and fundraising efforts to alumni.

4. Sold Pullman to it's best recruiting classes... ever. Did so at a time when nobody with options seriously considered WSU.

5. Led Cougars to within one AC victory from the Rose Bowl... and DID lead WSU to it's first Bowl game in 51 years.

like all of us, I'm sure there are things he doesn't do well. To this day, his love for Pullman and WSU is unwaivering. Heck, he's donated 3 times the money to WSU athletics then Clarence Martin ever did.

Re: I love when Walden recalls his first

Whatever legacy walden had, he has been very busy whittling it down since he left, and his increasing bitterness has made him look more and more the fool, fulfilling every bit of the stereotypes his detractors have about him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT