ADVERTISEMENT

WBB NCAA Allocations

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
The whole article needs to be read, but this talk of creating a women's allocation pool for NCAA tournament monies is interesting. Smaller numbers I'm sure, but hey. Seems meaningless to WSU right now since the shit affiliation agreement we have with the HS gym league precludes us from sharing in the NCAA money (even if we make it and earn money for THEM). But one thing from this women's article below - this would be cool.

“I’ve heard they’re doing a retroactive units program. I think that would be wonderful,” Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer said smiling at the Portland Regional last week.

When you join the MWC you will have a better shot at getting those units as it should be easier for you to make the NCAA Tourney. The MWC Women's basketball is in need of some serious help. UNLV has dominated the conference 3 years in a row and getting the only bid to the Tourney. I wanted WSU and OSU in the conference to add some better competition. The other schools in the conference need to step up their game now that this sport will be generating revenue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT