ADVERTISEMENT

Wellness check: Mikalalas

I've had him on ignore for months so I didn't realize he was gone. When you look up his name, he checked in yesterday according to Rivals, so he's still lurking....just not posting.

YakiCoug, HoopsCoug, and SCGlory are the biggest Mia’s, but in a couple of those cases, we may not want to form a search party.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
Sometimes I miss SCGlory. Annoyingly pompous bastard, but if I recall correctly, he knew, and was willing to express, that Biggs was a blowhard idiot.

Perhaps he’s busy writing a novel?

Or other manifestos.

Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg

Reactions: taf88
Sometimes I miss SCGlory. Annoyingly pompous bastard, but if I recall correctly, he knew, and was willing to express, that Biggs was a blowhard idiot.
I'll never miss that p.o.s. He exuded the one trait I honestly despise in a person...arrogance. His disdain for everything about WSU...the people, the school, Eastern Washington, the culture, the history...made me want to puke every time he posted. Wherever he is, good riddance!

I'll never miss that p.o.s. He exuded the one trait I honestly despise in a person...arrogance. His disdain for everything about WSU...the people, the school, Eastern Washington, the culture, the history...made me want to puke every time he posted. Wherever he is, good riddance!

Yeah, no argument there.

Someone must have stole his girlfriend. at WSU or something. Hard to believe that with his charm and all.

As much as I couldn't stand him, he was about 80% less of a jagoff recently than he was back in the Doba era...and he was still a massive prick. That's saying something.

Someone must have stole his girlfriend. at WSU or something. Hard to believe that with his charm and all.

As much as I couldn't stand him, he was about 80% less of a jagoff recently than he was back in the Doba era...and he was still a massive prick. That's saying something.
Straw that broke the camels back with me was after finding out I was from Arkansas originally, he asked me if I spent my free time driving my sister around Eastern Washington whoring her out to the migrant workers.
Some lines you just don't cross and I swore if I ever ran into him the grave that would be dug wouldn't be a shallow one.

Straw that broke the camels back with me was after finding out I was from Arkansas originally, he asked me if I spent my free time driving my sister around Eastern Washington whoring her out to the migrant workers.
Some lines you just don't cross and I swore if I ever ran into him the grave that would be dug wouldn't be a shallow one.
Glory Hole was a jack ass. Probably the first person I put on ignore.

I mentioned him to one of my best friends one time, an SC alum. He laughed and said that he’d seen him on a Trojan message board in the past and that he was routinely berated for having his head up his ass. That was probably 15 or so years ago.

Reactions: 79COUG

What?!!!!!

That is the most messed up thing I've heard in a while. No wonder he and Yaki were friendly. I think Glory was also a teacher. If so, that is down right scary.

What?!!!!!

That is the most messed up thing I've heard in a while. No wonder he and Yaki were friendly. I think Glory was also a teacher. If so, that is down right scary.
Hence my disdain and vitriol towards the guy. As spongeworthy12 said previously, he seemed to back off the last couple of years. Doesn't matter to me. And you're right...I always imagined him to be sort of like the dickhead English teacher on Finding Forrester...

Hence my disdain and vitriol towards the guy. As spongeworthy12 said previously, he seemed to back off the last couple of years. Doesn't matter to me. And you're right...I always imagined him to be sort of like the dickhead English teacher on Finding Forrester...

Oh my bad. I just now realized my cell phone is logged into my spongeworthy acct. I forgot those login credentials and opened the run and shoot offshoot. So same guy here.

I just can't believe someone would say something like that to another human. F that guy.

Reactions: SDCoug

Wow, that's horrible. I only saw his later, apparently watered-down behavior. Good riddance.

Lack of internet access/internet provider problems, until recently. Also been busy. Just got Century Link access again. Century Link is the only provider in my area, so its either Century Link or a Smartphone plan.

In Jan, Feb, March, will probably go with Invisible Cellular, smartphone plan, with $33 a month unlimited EVERYTHING, smartphone plan, with a semi almost free, with paid shipping Ghost Pepper Android Smart Phone with a 6.5 in screen, and 64 GB storage, and 2 to 4 GB ram, that came out in 2019. Just have to trade in my older LG 16 GB

I liked SC. Never really interacted with Hoops but seemed fine. Yaki was a psychotic bully.

IIRC, Dick Kim was either a WWII or Korea vet. Guy was at least in his 80s if not beyond when he was posting here, so wouldn't be surprised if he had passed on, or decided to spend his 90s doing better things than reading Yaki/Ed blowouts.

I liked SC. Never really interacted with Hoops but seemed fine. Yaki was a psychotic bully.

IIRC, Dick Kim was either a WWII or Korea vet. Guy was at least in his 80s if not beyond when he was posting here, so wouldn't be surprised if he had passed on, or decided to spend his 90s doing better things than reading Yaki/Ed blowouts.
I think at one time or another Dick was a journalist as well.

Lack of internet access/internet provider problems, until recently. Also been busy. Just got Century Link access again. Century Link is the only provider in my area, so its either Century Link or a Smartphone plan.

In Jan, Feb, March, will probably go with Invisible Cellular, smartphone plan, with $33 a month unlimited EVERYTHING, smartphone plan, with a semi almost free, with paid shipping Ghost Pepper Android Smart Phone with a 6.5 in screen, and 64 GB storage, and 2 to 4 GB ram, that came out in 2019. Just have to trade in my older LG 16 GB

That is an expected lot of information.

Since we're bringing back ghosts of the past, remember the guy who claimed to be Marcellus Pippins' high school coach or something? Just went unhinged on Grinch a number of times.

Reactions: chipdouglas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT