ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Jamal?

Glad Cougar

Hall Of Fame
Apr 2, 2003
Aberdeen SD
Did he see the field after the 1Q? I did not see him get hurt and saw him on the sidelines throughout the game. Was he being punished for the muffed punt return? Even when Williams was knocked out for a couple of plays, Harrington came in. I have to assume injury but who knows with Leach as coach.

Having Morrow and actually letting him run the ball would not have won that game, obviously. He doesn't play on defense. But the kid has more heart than anyone else on this team....and perhaps he could've breathed a little life into that offense. Tough way for his career to end, too.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: wazzubruce
Did he see the field after the 1Q? I did not see him get hurt and saw him on the sidelines throughout the game. Was he being punished for the muffed punt return? Even when Williams was knocked out for a couple of plays, Harrington came in. I have to assume injury but who knows with Leach as coach.

Having Morrow and actually letting him run the ball would not have won that game, obviously. He doesn't play on defense. But the kid has more heart than anyone else on this team....and perhaps he could've breathed a little life into that offense. Tough way for his career to end, too.

Glad Cougar

Great Post!

Not comfortable criticizing CML with his spectacular run of four Bowl Games in five seasons and 19-7 conference record since 2015.

But IMO, Jamal Morrow is a special player with that pigskin in his hands.

saw him limping after a play in first half then went to locker room in the 3rd quarter and didn't see him come back to field (although he may have and I missed it - we were sitting in the area by the tunnel)

Glad Cougar

Injured ankle.

Glad is right! JM has more heart than any other kid on this team. He is also one of the players this season that even when everyone else was having a crappy game..... he kept playing hard and producing. Favorite Coug this year!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT