ADVERTISEMENT

What in the hell is going on in this world?

AlwaysSpokanesFault

All Conference
Mar 24, 2014
Beautiful Mead, Spokane's Valhalla

Are we in a race to the bottom (no pun intended) in American society? I know stupid hijinx are not the provenance of only one political party, but WTF?!? How is it in this day and age that one would do something like this, share it publicly and not understand the ramifications of the act? Again, it's all so tiring...

• Haha
Reactions: WindyCityCoug

Are we in a race to the bottom (no pun intended) in American society? I know stupid hijinx are not the provenance of only one political party, but WTF?!? How is it in this day and age that one would do something like this, share it publicly and not understand the ramifications of the act? Again, it's all so tiring...
Could it be AI produced?

Still pretty sick.

You must accept this kind of behavior since .00001% of the population identifies as a submissive Congressional aid with anal tendencies.

In fact, at the next Congressional hearing, he should be allowed to sprawl out on the chairman’s desk and have his needs fulfilled. Preferably taking the job of the non-submissive staffer already employed by the chairman.

Who cares about the aid who loses their scholarship, errr, I mean job.

Kr7gyv7PgXAV.jpeg

The bad thing about morality is legalism. The bad thing about no morality is chaos, murder, selfishness, and the breakdown of society. A society that has freedom has to sacrifice and have boundaries so that a person can be enriched in the benefits of freedom. Unfortunately, there has to be a minimum common set of truths besides that everyone has their own truth. True, understanding one another, having an opinion and being enthusiastic about it are important and are not wrong. Unfortunately, we don't have a baseline of truth and morality any more. And we have moved away from reasonable lawful consequences and are left with the mental health consequences of personal choices.
That's enough for now. GO COUGS

Had to go to another link to watch the video, but yeah it looks like anal to me. It's all over the internet.

Much as I am a raging heterosexual, it does sort of beg the question whether there would be such outrage if it was a guy and a gal.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Simply a live representation of how DC treats the average tax payer. Kudos for accuracy.

Had to go to another link to watch the video, but yeah it looks like anal to me. It's all over the internet.

Much as I am a raging heterosexual, it does sort of beg the question whether there would be such outrage if it was a guy and a gal.
Ask Bill Clinton.

I’m not clear why this is news. Seems to me that Congress has been buttfu**ing millions of Americans on the senate floor for decades.

Video of whom: Trump stopping by to personally thank Lady Graham?

and every night the White goes dark at 8pm eastern time and has done so since the almighty "ignauguration"..but ho hum...

Stuff like this has always happened. The difference now is that there are cameras everywhere and there is social media that spreads it to everyone to see and comment.

Many many years ago, my dad was commuting back home from work in stop and go traffic. One time, there was a couple having sex in the median. The only place this story has existed is a story in my head from when my dad told me about it when I was 14-15 years old. If that were to happen today, it would be posted all over the internet and people all over the world may see the video.

Stuff like this has always happened. The difference now is that there are cameras everywhere and there is social media that spreads it to everyone to see and comment.

Many many years ago, my dad was commuting back home from work in stop and go traffic. One time, there was a couple having sex in the median. The only place this story has existed is a story in my head from when my dad told me about it when I was 14-15 years old. If that were to happen today, it would be posted all over the internet and people all over the world may see the video.
Is it time for Loyal Penis to raise his ugly head again?

I guess that's a no? That's OK - having more fun recounting WSU college tales. Don't need any tail tales.

Last edited:

This might be the first time for a senate hearing room, but that kind of thing has happened before in courtrooms, teacher's desk in the sex ed classroom, etc.

The stories those two have to tell....

This might be the first time for a senate hearing room, but that kind of thing has happened before in courtrooms, teacher's desk in the sex ed classroom, etc.

The stories those two have to tell....
The capitol building has been open for 223 years. It's been in regular use by men who were powerful, entitled, narcissistic, self-absorbed, egomaniacal, misogynistic, and even slave-owning. I'd be shocked if every room in the place hasn't been used for sex on multiple occasions...gay or straight, consensual or not.

The bad thing about morality is legalism. The bad thing about no morality is chaos, murder, selfishness, and the breakdown of society. A society that has freedom has to sacrifice and have boundaries so that a person can be enriched in the benefits of freedom. Unfortunately, there has to be a minimum common set of truths besides that everyone has their own truth. True, understanding one another, having an opinion and being enthusiastic about it are important and are not wrong. Unfortunately, we don't have a baseline of truth and morality any more. And we have moved away from reasonable lawful consequences and are left with the mental health consequences of personal choices.
That's enough for now. GO COUGS
Substitute freedom with liberty and I think you've nailed it.

Interestingly, those who make all kinds of value statements frequently have reduced their views to just opinions. That translates to disaster in society.

..and Trump's statement was locker room banter that suddenly got liberals all up in arms even, though they'd talked that way for decades. Go figure.
I think a difference was that with trump it was actually believable that he'd done it in the past and would again. And subsequent civil suits support that.

I mean...when you first heard it, was it really a behavior that you thought he'd NEVER engage in? Taihtsat

I think a difference was that with trump it was actually believable that he'd done it in the past and would again. And subsequent civil suits support that.

I mean...when you first heard it, was it really a behavior that you thought he'd NEVER engage in? Taihtsat
The same was believed about Clinton and that man was a two-term president. Caught with jizz all over a dress. I mean wtf is up with you libs and double standards? I guess Trump is due?

The same was believed about Clinton and that man was a two-term president. Caught with jizz all over a dress. I mean wtf is up with you libs and double standards? I guess Trump is due?
I would agree. With clinton I wasn't surprised. Just disappointed. Although his bit was consensual. Trump didn't make that comment in any context where it could be taken as consensual.

People ultimately don't care that much anymore about this stuff, tho. Clinton got re-elected and trump was elected post comment. Taihtsat

I would agree. With clinton I wasn't surprised. Just disappointed. Although his bit was consensual. Trump didn't make that comment in any context where it could be taken as consensual.

People ultimately don't care that much anymore about this stuff, tho. Clinton got re-elected and trump was elected post comment. Taihtsat
Seriously, if you're a politician in a sex scandal, you should at least have the decency to deny it. Openly discussing it is just going too far.

I can't believe that anyone thinks that the Clinton and Trump situations are in anyway comparable. Clinton deserved to be hammered for the affair because it was incredibly dumb and unethical. Trump talking about grabbing women by the pussy without their consent and forcing kisses on them is straight up illegal.

Nobody really cares that Trump has been involved in numerous affairs. They only care about the fact that he was an idiot and played a stupid shell game to hide it. It is so fuggin' dumb to try to tie the two together, but the Trump taint lickers will twist themselves into pretzels trying to convince themselves that it's ok to support their dictator wannabe.

I can't believe that anyone thinks that the Clinton and Trump situations are in anyway comparable. Clinton deserved to be hammered for the affair because it was incredibly dumb and unethical. Trump talking about grabbing women by the pussy without their consent and forcing kisses on them is straight up illegal.

Nobody really cares that Trump has been involved in numerous affairs. They only care about the fact that he was an idiot and played a stupid shell game to hide it. It is so fuggin' dumb to try to tie the two together, but the Trump taint lickers will twist themselves into pretzels trying to convince themselves that it's ok to support their dictator wannabe.
So you woke up with a raging case of TDS this morning? Did you even THINK about what you wrote here? Ever heard about this thing called the First Amendment? There is a lot of Americans that think that is a pretty big deal. You say that it is Illegal for Trump to TALK about doing those things? You are flatland out wrong! If he did it that is wrong. If he talks about it, it is free speech. It is a simple concept.

Reactions: justinbgocougs

Umm correct me if I'm wrong but only women have a taint. :)

The Clinton thing was dumb and immoral, depending on your standards of what is moral. "I'll save this cigar for later". But it was consenting adults, and from what I recall was initiated by Monica. Not an impeachable offense.

Trump is simply a horrible human being, by anyone's definition. Why anyone ever voted for him (including my ex) or continues to support him just illustrates how F-ed up this country is.

I have yet another joke: Make up a sentence that includes Kazinsky (unibomber) and Lewinsky.

" The President said to young Miss Lewinsky, we don't want to leave a trail like Kazinsky, So take the hem of your dress and wipe off your chinsky"

Damn I'm funny. Just ask me. :)

You honestly believe that a troll like Trump grabbed anyone by the pssy and/or forced kissed them without their consent? If you're a pretty young woman in his private presence I would venture that you know what is coming your way, a quid pro quo so to speak.

He reminds me of the 13 year old in middle school bragging about how many girls he's banged - like, really? Telle you're full of shit without telling me you're full of shit.

The worst part of the whole fiasco is that poor Billy Bush got permanently cancelled.... for reasons? But I guess if you're in the proximity of a sewer you're going to get shit on you...

Reactions: mikalalas
Ummm… yeah if one or two woman come forward yeah I would say it is a 13 year old or bragging how much trim he got . I have found since 2016 what Trump thinks and says out loud he has done or willing to do.

Yeah a time or two but he even said he goes up and kisses women on the Bush tape .

And you know a judge already said Trump sexually assaulted E Jean Carroll. Saddest part of the defense is he says “you think i would touch her ?”. Then is shown a photo taken in 1990 and Trump thinks Carroll was his second wife Marla Maples .

So you woke up with a raging case of TDS this morning? Did you even THINK about what you wrote here? Ever heard about this thing called the First Amendment? There is a lot of Americans that think that is a pretty big deal. You say that it is Illegal for Trump to TALK about doing those things? You are flatland out wrong! If he did it that is wrong. If he talks about it, it is free speech. It is a simple concept.
Stretch...again with TDS?

I believe I can make a stronger case that those who support this douche and continually find cause to excuse or defend him are ACTUALLY the ones who suffer from TDS.

Those who are opposed to him are rightfully alarmed at the risk he poses to our way of governance. Taihtsat

As I said....fools like you are willing to twist yourself up to support the former Cheeto-in-Chief. Don't fool yourself....you'd be losing your f#cking mind if Bill Clinton, Barack Obama or any other Democrat said the "First Amendment protected" sh!t that your beloved overlord says. It's okay that you're a hypocrite though...you are among millions of other delusional friends.

It's important to remember that any conversation includes a 50% chance that I'm talking to a person of below average intelligence and that jumps to 90% if it's a Trump fan.

As I said....fools like you are willing to twist yourself up to support the former Cheeto-in-Chief. Don't fool yourself....you'd be losing your f#cking mind if Bill Clinton, Barack Obama or any other Democrat said the "First Amendment protected" sh!t that your beloved overlord says. It's okay that you're a hypocrite though...you are among millions of other delusional friends.

It's important to remember that any conversation includes a 50% chance that I'm talking to a person of below average intelligence and that jumps to 90% if it's a Trump fan.

You're like the Joy Behar of this forum. Hilarious reading your posts.

You're the type that would never give Trump credit even when it is due because you're too emotional and engulfed by your hate towards him. It's sad you let yourself get to that point.

I recommend staying away from mainstream media, maybe try a podcast like Breaking Points, they seem pretty fair to both sides of the aisle.

Stretch...again with TDS?

I believe I can make a stronger case that those who support this douche and continually find cause to excuse or defend him are ACTUALLY the ones who suffer from TDS.

Those who are opposed to him are rightfully alarmed at the risk he poses to our way of governance. Taihtsat
You know damn well that that is NOT the original intention/definition of Trump Derangement Syndrome, and you coming around and say it mean the opposite does not make it it so. TDS is a disorder that affects folks and makes them unable to think rationally about the man, makes their dislike/disgust/hate for him overcome their normal ability to have a rational discussion about him. And in spite of his normal intelligent self, Flatland suffers from that more than anyone else I have seen. I have this vision of him in my mind of him, sitting at his keyboard yelling "What the fck is wrong with you? Orange man bad! Why is he allowed to live? 70,000,000+ million idiots! Can't you understand? Jesus Christ you are a dickhead moron!!!" All that while spittle is flying from his mouth onto the PC screen.

Here is something to consider, apart Trump's policies and actions that were very beneficial to our country. The left is going around wailing and moaning about how authoritarian he is, that he will be a tyrant if elected, and he will use the government to go after his political enemies. Two points to show how wrong those folks are. First point is that after Hillary had her email scandal and folks chanted "lock her up" at his rallies, did he do anything at all to go after her? The answer is no. But look at what is happening now to Trump, and how authoritarian Biden is with his administration. Look at the coordinated attack on Trump from all directions. The liberals are scared shitless that the stumbling, bumbling fool in the White House won't be able to beat Trump again and they are doing anything and everything they can think of to attack Trump.

Actually, that would be anything and everything EXCEPT convince voters that they have better ideas and their governance has been better for the country as a whole and us as individuals than it was under Trump's governance. That is why they are attacking him with all these novel legal theories that have never been tried before, using laws for different situations than they were intended.

Look, I am not enamored with the man, he wasn't my first choice ever, but he sure did a good job. I don't like a lot of what he says and does, and I do not lick his taint. But I also don't like the Dems pulling all their sneaky tricks to try to **** over all of us that will vote for him to get back in office and straighten out the country.

You're like the Joy Behar of this forum. Hilarious reading your posts.

You're the type that would never give Trump credit even when it is due because you're too emotional and engulfed by your hate towards him. It's sad you let yourself get to that point.

I recommend staying away from mainstream media, maybe try a podcast like Breaking Points, they seem pretty fair to both sides of the aisle.
This argument can be turned. Can you criticize trump? At all...for ANYTHING? And can those "anythings" be things that could be considered serious threats to the way this country has been traditionally doing things?

You're on the "clock". Taihtsat

You are wrong again. Those chumps have always been free to say stupid shit, and I have often disagreed with them, but I have never called their speech illegal (like YOU did) and I have never said they didn't have a right to say it.

Ya know, we had a friend when we were going to school, his name was Tom Hook. Tom used to pull shit out of his butt and claim it was factual on a regular basis. We had a name for that- a Hook Instant Fact. Well, you just came up with a Hook Instant Fact right there, and you know it is bullshit. And as someone that has a BS degree from Wazzu, and later earned an MBA degree, I am extremely confident that your 90% claim is false, both in my case as well as globally. You won't be sliding that crap by me!

You know damn well that that is NOT the original intention/definition of Trump Derangement Syndrome, and you coming around and say it mean the opposite does not make it it so. TDS is a disorder that affects folks and makes them unable to think rationally about the man, makes their dislike/disgust/hate for him overcome their normal ability to have a rational discussion about him. And in spite of his normal intelligent self, Flatland suffers from that more than anyone else I have seen. I have this vision of him in my mind of him, sitting at his keyboard yelling "What the fck is wrong with you? Orange man bad! Why is he allowed to live? 70,000,000+ million idiots! Can't you understand? Jesus Christ you are a dickhead moron!!!" All that while spittle is flying from his mouth onto the PC screen.

Here is something to consider, apart Trump's policies and actions that were very beneficial to our country. The left is going around wailing and moaning about how authoritarian he is, that he will be a tyrant if elected, and he will use the government to go after his political enemies. Two points to show how wrong those folks are. First point is that after Hillary had her email scandal and folks chanted "lock her up" at his rallies, did he do anything at all to go after her? The answer is no. But look at what is happening now to Trump, and how authoritarian Biden is with his administration. Look at the coordinated attack on Trump from all directions. The liberals are scared shitless that the stumbling, bumbling fool in the White House won't be able to beat Trump again and they are doing anything and everything they can think of to attack Trump.

Actually, that would be anything and everything EXCEPT convince voters that they have better ideas and their governance has been better for the country as a whole and us as individuals than it was under Trump's governance. That is why they are attacking him with all these novel legal theories that have never been tried before, using laws for different situations than they were intended.

Look, I am not enamored with the man, he wasn't my first choice ever, but he sure did a good job. I don't like a lot of what he says and does, and I do not lick his taint. But I also don't like the Dems pulling all their sneaky tricks to try to **** over all of us that will vote for him to get back in office and straighten out the country.
This - to me - is a bullsh!+ response.

No he didn't go after Hillary legally, but he coined the "lock her up" and he brilliantly (politically and personally beneficial) tied her to the "left" that he strategically targeted as an existential threat to his supporters in an afactual way. Meaning, "without" facts.

Do you dispute that he pushed the limits of executive power via the "bully-pullpit" to demonize the political opposition? He ACTIVELY strived to divide the country through an "us" vs "them" strategy...I repeat ACTIVELY!

Obama never did this actively. He was caught via a secret recording referencing "clinging to their guns and religion" (all true, by the way) but didn't openly advocate this. Trump was the opposite. He tested nearly all the levers of his position to pit this group against that group, left vs right, real America against not real America. Etc, etc.

You claim you do not like all he did. What don't you like? As Ed has asked, what is too far? Trying to overthrow an election and not considering a clearly legal election...is THAT not too far? Wtf?

You are "deranged" if you continue to support this clear existential threat to our custom of democratic- republican form of governance. Taihtsat

This - to me - is a bullsh!+ response.

No he didn't go after Hillary legally, but he coined the "lock her up" and he brilliantly (politically and personally beneficial) tied her to the "left" that he strategically targeted as an existential threat to his supporters in an afactual way. Meaning, "without" facts.

Do you dispute that he pushed the limits of executive power via the "bully-pullpit" to demonize the political opposition? He ACTIVELY strived to divide the country through an "us" vs "them" strategy...I repeat ACTIVELY!

Obama never did this actively. He was caught via a secret recording referencing "clinging to their guns and religion" (all true, by the way) but didn't openly advocate this. Trump was the opposite. He tested nearly all the levers of his position to pit this group against that group, left vs right, real America against not real America. Etc, etc.

You claim you do not like all he did. What don't you like? As Ed has asked, what is too far? Trying to overthrow an election and not considering a clearly legal election...is THAT not too far? Wtf?
I guess you would know a bullshit response when you see one, because that is exactly what you just did.

So you are upset because you think that politician Trump tries to attack the folks on the other side of the aisle? Well guess what? WELCOME TO REALITY!!! Can we find a single politician out there that does NOT do that? I don't think so. But I suppose I can't possibly know anything because I am just one of those "Baskets full of deplorables", right? Now where did I hear that before? Oh, yes-that was the sweet little old lady, Hillary Clinton! Good thing she wasn't attacking the other side and dividing the country. LOL

To me, Obama's biggest failing was not working harder to unite the country. He made several premature judgements/statements about things (usually a police action involving a black male) which later turned out to be untrue or at least misguided. As a black man (actually a half black man) he had unique opportunity to help with race relations and he blew it. Surveys show that race relations actually got worse over his 8 years in office. Sadly.

I don't care for the way Trump speaks. I don't appreciate all of his "Mean Tweets". Although I have deep reservations about the 2020 election, he needs to let that go, just promote his factual accomplishments and attack Biden for all his f-ups and shitty policies. Not everything is the biggest, the best, the most beautiful, etc. Get on with it.

Question for you. When a state's constitution gives the authority for governing it's elections and then Sec of State or a governor, or local election officials do things like converting to mail-in ballots, is that a legal election?

Other questions about elections- what exactly did Trump do that was illegal? Is he not entitled to question the results, to protest the results if he feels there were problems with the results? Are others entitled to protest elections and he is not? Folks like Christine Gregoire? Stacy Abrahms? Al Franken? Barack Obama? The Dem running for House in Iowa (?) in 2022 that wasn't decided until about April? How about Hillary Clinton, who still declares that Trump was illegitimate and actually employed Russians to attack the President, obviously an attempt to overthrow the duly elected president? And how is THAT not an "attack on our democracy"?

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT