ADVERTISEMENT

What in the hell is going on in this world?

I guess you would know a bullshit response when you see one, because that is exactly what you just did.

So you are upset because you think that politician Trump tries to attack the folks on the other side of the aisle? Well guess what? WELCOME TO REALITY!!! Can we find a single politician out there that does NOT do that? I don't think so. But I suppose I can't possibly know anything because I am just one of those "Baskets full of deplorables", right? Now where did I hear that before? Oh, yes-that was the sweet little old lady, Hillary Clinton! Good thing she wasn't attacking the other side and dividing the country. LOL

To me, Obama's biggest failing was not working harder to unite the country. He made several premature judgements/statements about things (usually a police action involving a black male) which later turned out to be untrue or at least misguided. As a black man (actually a half black man) he had unique opportunity to help with race relations and he blew it. Surveys show that race relations actually got worse over his 8 years in office. Sadly.

I don't care for the way Trump speaks. I don't appreciate all of his "Mean Tweets". Although I have deep reservations about the 2020 election, he needs to let that go, just promote his factual accomplishments and attack Biden for all his f-ups and shitty policies. Not everything is the biggest, the best, the most beautiful, etc. Get on with it.

Question for you. When a state's constitution gives the authority for governing it's elections and then Sec of State or a governor, or local election officials do things like converting to mail-in ballots, is that a legal election?

Other questions about elections- what exactly did Trump do that was illegal? Is he not entitled to question the results, to protest the results if he feels there were problems with the results? Are others entitled to protest elections and he is not? Folks like Christine Gregoire? Stacy Abrahms? Al Franken? Barack Obama? The Dem running for House in Iowa (?) in 2022 that wasn't decided until about April? How about Hillary Clinton, who still declares that Trump was illegitimate and actually employed Russians to attack the President, obviously an attempt to overthrow the duly elected president? And how is THAT not an "attack on our democracy"?
So, how do you really feel? I am a bit bewildered that race relations got worse under Obama (and I have read the same thing so I'm with you on that comment). Sure would have thought they would improve. If I posted a few absolutely racist and demeaning black jokes would that help? Well let's at least do one that is not necessarily race related. Why does a Husky Football player have red eyes after sex? Mace.

I guess you would know a bullshit response when you see one, because that is exactly what you just did.

So you are upset because you think that politician Trump tries to attack the folks on the other side of the aisle? Well guess what? WELCOME TO REALITY!!! Can we find a single politician out there that does NOT do that? I don't think so. But I suppose I can't possibly know anything because I am just one of those "Baskets full of deplorables", right? Now where did I hear that before? Oh, yes-that was the sweet little old lady, Hillary Clinton! Good thing she wasn't attacking the other side and dividing the country. LOL

To me, Obama's biggest failing was not working harder to unite the country. He made several premature judgements/statements about things (usually a police action involving a black male) which later turned out to be untrue or at least misguided. As a black man (actually a half black man) he had unique opportunity to help with race relations and he blew it. Surveys show that race relations actually got worse over his 8 years in office. Sadly.

I don't care for the way Trump speaks. I don't appreciate all of his "Mean Tweets". Although I have deep reservations about the 2020 election, he needs to let that go, just promote his factual accomplishments and attack Biden for all his f-ups and shitty policies. Not everything is the biggest, the best, the most beautiful, etc. Get on with it.

Question for you. When a state's constitution gives the authority for governing it's elections and then Sec of State or a governor, or local election officials do things like converting to mail-in ballots, is that a legal election?

Other questions about elections- what exactly did Trump do that was illegal? Is he not entitled to question the results, to protest the results if he feels there were problems with the results? Are others entitled to protest elections and he is not? Folks like Christine Gregoire? Stacy Abrahms? Al Franken? Barack Obama? The Dem running for House in Iowa (?) in 2022 that wasn't decided until about April? How about Hillary Clinton, who still declares that Trump was illegitimate and actually employed Russians to attack the President, obviously an attempt to overthrow the duly elected president? And how is THAT not an "attack on our democracy"?
Stretch … a couple thoughts . He asked his AG to investigate Hillary . The AG said nothing was there . He asked Barr to jail Joe Biden, he asked Ukraine to look into Hunter Biden . Why wait until Joe Biden announce then investigate ?

Finally you don’t care what he says ? You match what came across in Iowa polling . The republicans like when he uses the same words Hitler used like “vermin” and the immigrants are staining the blood of America ? Yet his two wives are from a foreign country, but the good foreign countries . Not China, not Africa and certainly not the countries from south of the border .

People learned not to mind what Hitler and Mussolini said until they did .

I can have a very rational discussion about Trump .

Stretch … a couple thoughts . He asked his AG to investigate Hillary . The AG said nothing was there . He asked Barr to jail Joe Biden, he asked Ukraine to look into Hunter Biden . Why wait until Joe Biden announce then investigate ?

Finally you don’t care what he says ? You match what came across in Iowa polling . The republicans like when he uses the same words Hitler used like “vermin” and the immigrants are staining the blood of America ? Yet his two wives are from a foreign country, but the good foreign countries . Not China, not Africa and certainly not the countries from south of the border .

Can't we get back to the intern booffing the guy in the Senate conference room? And who was the other guy anyway? Inquiring minds want to know.

The problem with that is that there WAS something there. Clinton was doing government business on an unauthorized server and it contained some highly classified information. Jim Comey even said that was true, but then he overstepped his authority and claimed that "no prosecutor would charge her". Problem was he had no authority to make that decision. She ended up skating for doing essentially the same thing as David Petraus was convicted of.

I don't care what he says? I think I said just the opposite, that he says things he shouldn't. I don't know about things Hitler might have said. I am not a learned scholar on such things, and I doubt that Trump is either. But words aside, to compare Trump to Hitler is just beyond asinine. Hitler is one of the very worst people in history and Trump is nowhere near that. Good lord!

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
This argument can be turned. Can you criticize trump? At all...for ANYTHING? And can those "anythings" be things that could be considered serious threats to the way this country has been traditionally doing things?

You're on the "clock". Taihtsat

Yes, of course. I have done so on this very forum. Nobody is perfect, Trump has done and said stupid things and needs to be called out for it and same goes for Biden.

Trump did some good things though, if you are the type of person that refuses to point those out because of your political beliefs you are part of the problem.

A cool / funny story about Trump

The problem with that is that there WAS something there. Clinton was doing government business on an unauthorized server and it contained some highly classified information. Jim Comey even said that was true, but then he overstepped his authority and claimed that "no prosecutor would charge her". Problem was he had no authority to make that decision. She ended up skating for doing essentially the same thing as David Petraus was convicted of.

I don't care what he says? I think I said just the opposite, that he says things he shouldn't. I don't know about things Hitler might have said. I am not a learned scholar on such things, and I doubt that Trump is either. But words aside, to compare Trump to Hitler is just beyond asinine. Hitler is one of the very worst people in history and Trump is nowhere near that. Good lord!
Stretch … seriously ? Do you think the Germans heard Hitler as he started out that he was going tk exterminate 6 million Jews ? You really believe he said that early on ? Or did people ignore what he said then people accepted what he said .

Well if you don’t want your words compare to Adolf Hitler don’t use that language . You really believe Lonestar who is pretty liberal is a “ vermin”? Or that my college roommates wife who is of Jewish and Chinese heritage is soiling our country?

Trump was investigated by congress. Biden’s AG wasn’t going to loo into it until the evidence came to light .

Why didn’t Trump have people come to the capital until the 6th. Why not the 4th. How about December 18? What was so special about the 6th ?

Why according to everyone including his daughter say he sat and wat he’d it unfold and did nothing . Nothing . Why? Not sure why we wouldn’t want the answers and why did it take so long? Cause the Trump folks defied subpoenas and delayed the information .

Just out of curiosity , the whole respect law enforcement does that apply to the DC trial. And what if they find that Trump tried to subvert the election? And he is determined by a court to be guilty ?

Ivanka Trump along with Chris Krebs, AG Barr, and the Georgia republican officials, the Arizona officials said there was no voter fraud .

Rudy still claims Ruby Freeman cheated and he has rev evidence but never shows it

Do you remember what Trump said in 2012 and 2016 ? He lost Iowa in 2016 and claimed voter fraud . Every time he or someone he wanted to win lost there was voter fraud . Trump has always said you say it enough time it becomes the truth .

But in terms of his language it is starting to mirror language by Hitler . You seem to be comfortable with it… I certainly am not .

Let me throw you a bone . Here is what Obama , Clinton , or any candidate on the dem side that would either make me not vote for them or want them Inpeached .

Obama or his folks or family allow a country that has nukes pointed at us and spent billion defending against provide information in election . And i would even have given Trump the “rookie mistake by junior my bad.” Instead he lied .

Another no go is working to subvert an election . They now have him on two taped phone calls calling election officials asking them to do something illegal. . I would impeach Clinton without a hearing of her voice is on that call.

If Clinton used rhetoric that was almost word for word Hitler used . Not voting for her .

The Trump AG investigated the Clinton emails and said nothing here to prosecute .Why did Trunps appointment investigate and charge as Trump wanted ?

Yes to me words matter as do actions .

And Stretch is there something Trump could do that you said .. went to far “. And what level of evidence would you need to see?

Last edited:
Yes, of course. I have done so on this very forum. Nobody is perfect, Trump has done and said stupid things and needs to be called out for it and same goes for Biden.

Trump did some good things though, if you are the type of person that refuses to point those out because of your political beliefs you are part of the problem.

A cool / funny story about Trump

JC … people in Italy and Germany said bothe Hitler and Mussolini did good things . Do you agree ?

Russell Brand just had an entire episode on the whole Trump is Mussolini/Hitler/Mao thing

Russell Brand just had an entire episode on the whole Trump is Mussolini/Hitler/Mao thing
And ? I don’t enjoy Brand but maybe it is because how he played Arthur and never did a movie with Bo Derek like Dudley Moore did …

JC … people in Italy and Germany said bothe Hitler and Mussolini did good things . Do you agree ?
Oh, so many things to reply to.

JC - "Trump did some good things." Name one. And who f-ing cares what some random UFC fighter sez about a golf game with him.

Stretch - "to compare Trump to Hitler is just beyond asinine. Hitler is one of the very worst people in history and Trump is nowhere near that. Good lord!"

I'm pretty sure I disagree with that. Not as bad, yeah. Nowhere near, well let's see what happens if he gets back into office.

Stretch again - "Clinton was doing government business on an unauthorized server and it contained some highly classified information."

So f-ing what? What damage was done? None. Unauthorized doesn't mean not secure.

• Angry

To me, Obama's biggest failing was not working harder to unite the country. He made several
judgements/statements about things (usually a police action involving a black male) which later turned out to be untrue or at least misguided. As a black man (actually a half black man) he had unique opportunity to help with race relations and he blew it. Surveys show that race relations actually got worse over his 8 years in office. Sadly.

Other questions about elections- what exactly did Trump do that was illegal? Is he not entitled to question the results, to protest the results if he feels there were problems with the results? Are others entitled to protest elections and he is not? Folks like Christine Gregoire? Stacy Abrahms? Al Franken? Barack Obama? The Dem running for House in Iowa (?) in 2022 that wasn't decided until about April? How about Hillary Clinton, who still declares that Trump was illegitimate and actually employed Russians to attack the President, obviously an attempt to overth
row the duly elected president? And how is THAT not an "attack on our democracy"?
Attacking a political opponent is as old as politics (adams/jefferson). Trump went beyond. AFTER he was elected he continued...continued the division. From his fondness for WWE he needs a Heel. It works for his base (you included, apparently).

You are a reasonable sounding fellow and seem decent for sure, but I'm having a hard time meeting you anywhere near common ground here (you probs feel the dame way)

As for Obama , are you referring to the kid in Florida killed by the neighborhood amatuer patrolman (zimmerman) or to the incident where Prof Gates was arrested trying to enter his own house? Were not both of those issues something of concern if you could see it through the perspective of a black man? Black men who had each committed NO crime?

Trump could certainly question a result, and challenge. But to continue to do so (without credible evidence) years AFTER the fact erodes people's trust in the system. Half the country (or nearly) questions the results on an election that was conducted via methods thatbhave been tested and tried throughout the uSA for decades. He alone is the only one who ever has not conceded or acknowledged and does so WITHOUT evidence. Republican controlled states variously have verified results, yet he lies and disputes.

This conversation could be simplified if you just honestly answer this one question: do you believe Joe Biden defeated Trump in a legitimate election in 2020?

Reactions: WillieThePimp
The same was believed about Clinton and that man was a two-term president. Caught with jizz all over a dress. I mean wtf is up with you libs and double standards? I guess Trump is due?
Double standard? Google Bill Clinton and one of the first things that will pop up is Lewinsky. Dude was scorched way worse than Trump, and yeah he probably should have been, Trumps been able to get out in front of his sexual scandals/rapes/assaults with hush money and mob lawyers for the most part where Clinton apparently couldn’t (at least w ML)

Oh, so many things to reply to.

JC - "Trump did some good things." Name one. And who f-ing cares what some random UFC fighter sez about a golf game with him.

Because it humanizes him. Compare to Biden who has no such stories besides saying the N word on the Senate floor and taking showers with his daughter.. sooo.

Umm correct me if I'm wrong but only women have a taint. :)

The Clinton thing was dumb and immoral, depending on your standards of what is moral. "I'll save this cigar for later". But it was consenting adults, and from what I recall was initiated by Monica. Not an impeachable offense.

Trump is simply a horrible human being, by anyone's definition. Why anyone ever voted for him (including my ex) or continues to support him just illustrates how F-ed up this country is.

I have yet another joke: Make up a sentence that includes Kazinsky (unibomber) and Lewinsky.

" The President said to young Miss Lewinsky, we don't want to leave a trail like Kazinsky, So take the hem of your dress and wipe off your chinsky"

Damn I'm funny. Just ask me. :)

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Clinton and Trump is slightly semi comparable, altho what Trump has done is worse then what Clinton has done, altho there is 1,2 things Trump has done better then Clinton.

Neither Clinton or Trump should be EXCUSED, defended, etc.

What Clinton did wrong went beyond consenting adults having a affair

1. There was a young lady(Think her name was Paula Jones), where she in public, in court, etc, accused Clinton of sexual harassment, ripping her dress or pants, panties, etc, down. She fought off what he did, and She was lucky that She didn't become the next Jennifer Flowers, Juanita Broderick that Clinton supposedly, allegedly raped, etc.

2. At first Clinton tried to deny her justice in courts. But she finally got he case to court.

3. Now where her case and the Lewinsky thing are connected is:

A. Special independent investigator, etc, Ken Starr got Clinton in impeachment court hearings before Congress.

THAT SHOULD NEVER EVER HAVE HAPPENED.

And that's because it was consenting adults, not a impeachable offense, no one's business, etc.

BUT once CLINTON was UNDER OATH, and was TESTIFYING UNDER OATH TO WHERE IF HE LIES, ITS PERJURY. And once CLINTON was asked DID YOU HAVE SEX, a affair, etc, with Monica, and ONCE he LIED under oath about it THEN HE NOT ONLY LIED UNDER OATH, COMMITTING PERJURY, BUT HE ALSO DENIED JUSTICE TO PAULA JONES in her sexual harassment case against Clinton because if he has a affair or harassed Monica, then that might have had some bearing in Paula Jones Sexual Harassment case against Clinton.

And so by COMMITTING PERJURY, something that federal judge Barbara Battalino got IMPEACHED for, Clinton had committed a IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

What Clinton should have done is either invoked the right to remain silent or said what I do in private, my private life is none of your business.

If he has done that, then no perjury, and the impeachment he was going through would have been unjustified. But he was to dumb to keep his mouth shut, or to say none of your business, and was dumb enough to LIE, PERJURE himself and thus committed a IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

It was never ever about the sex, what he, Monica did, etc.

None of us, including me cared about that.

IT WAS ABOUT PERJURY, not sex.

This argument can be turned. Can you criticize trump? At all...for ANYTHING? And can those "anythings" be things that could be considered serious threats to the way this country has been traditionally doing things?

You're on the "clock". Taihtsat

I sure as hell can find BOTH a hell of a lot that he Trump has done bad, and some to a semi almost a semi lot that he Trump has done ok, semi good, etc.

And just like there are people who wrong can't see anything bad Trump has done, there are also people who wrongly can't see anything even semi good that trump has done.

And the same goes for people about Clinton, Hillary, Biden, Obama, etc.

People are so politically divided, etc, that they often can't see the good and bad things about most of the candidates, congressmen, presidents, from all political parties, etc.

This - to me - is a bullsh!+ response.

No he didn't go after Hillary legally, but he coined the "lock her up" and he brilliantly (politically and personally beneficial) tied her to the "left" that he strategically targeted as an existential threat to his supporters in an afactual way. Meaning, "without" facts.

Do you dispute that he pushed the limits of executive power via the "bully-pullpit" to demonize the political opposition? He ACTIVELY strived to divide the country through an "us" vs "them" strategy...I repeat ACTIVELY!

Obama never did this actively. He was caught via a secret recording referencing "clinging to their guns and religion" (all true, by the way) but didn't openly advocate this. Trump was the opposite. He tested nearly all the levers of his position to pit this group against that group, left vs right, real America against not real America. Etc, etc.

You claim you do not like all he did. What don't you like? As Ed has asked, what is too far? Trying to overthrow an election and not considering a clearly legal election...is THAT not too far? Wtf?

While Trump is HORRIBLY BAD, he has done some good.

And the same way the stupid Trump defenders defend Trump is the same stupid way you, Ed others stupidly defend Clinton, Hillary, Obama, Biden.

Hillary:

Hillary ILLEGALLY had about, around 30k govt emails Illegally on her computers at home, etc.

Doing that is a FELONY. Then when FBI, Secret service, CIA served her a WARRANT, for those illegal emails, She DESTROYED them, which is also a FELONY.

Then while Hillary was in Obama's cabinet, what she did or didn't do was either illegal or INCOMPETENT. 30 PEOPLE, CIVILIANS, ARMED FORCES DIED IN THE EMBASSY BECAUSE 1. SHE WASNT PAYING ATTENTION. 2. WHEN SHE DID FIND OUT, SHE REFUSED TO SEND IN ADEQUATE HELP.

THATS EITHER ILLEGAL OR INCOMPETENT.

Hillary was GUILTY, She should have been LOCKED UP, and only reason why she wasn't was because She was HILLARY CLINTON, and JUSTICE was NOT RIGHTLY ENFORCED, and Hillary didn't have to go to COURT.

TALK ABOUT GOVT CORRUPTION.

Obama:

Read De Souza's book. It's logical, reasonable, factual. De Souza is from Pakistan. He is neither Democrat, Republican, conservative, Liberal, etc, but is a objective, honest, independent Journalist.

Attacking a political opponent is as old as politics (adams/jefferson). Trump went beyond. AFTER he was elected he continued...continued the division. From his fondness for WWE he needs a Heel. It works for his base (you included, apparently).

You are a reasonable sounding fellow and seem decent for sure, but I'm having a hard time meeting you anywhere near common ground here (you probs feel the dame way)

As for Obama , are you referring to the kid in Florida killed by the neighborhood amatuer patrolman (zimmerman) or to the incident where Prof Gates was arrested trying to enter his own house? Were not both of those issues something of concern if you could see it through the perspective of a black man? Black men who had each committed NO crime?

Trump could certainly question a result, and challenge. But to continue to do so (without credible evidence) years AFTER the fact erodes people's trust in the system. Half the country (or nearly) questions the results on an election that was conducted via methods thatbhave been tested and tried throughout the uSA for decades. He alone is the only one who ever has not conceded or acknowledged and does so WITHOUT evidence. Republican controlled states variously have verified results, yet he lies and disputes.

This conversation could be simplified if you just honestly answer this one question: do you believe Joe Biden defeated Trump in a legitimate election in 2020?

While there are a lot and even 1 is too many George Floyd's who have wrongly suffered due to both semi somewhat systemic racism, an or incompetence is SOME police, police depts, etc.

Trayvon Martin, and Ferguson's Thug Mike Brown, WERE NOT GEORGE FLOYD's.

Trayvon Martin:

That was a story of 2 things. 1. Zimmerman's INCOMPETENCE. 2. Trayvon POUNDING nonstop on Zimmerman, while on top of him.

Zimmerman was security for neighborhood. There had been a string of crimes. Trayvon wasn't doing anything wrong, but because of how dark, Trayvons hoody concealing Trayvon, Zimmerman thought he might be a suspicious person out to commit another crime in neighborhood. So Zimmerman followed Trayvon. Not that good, as Trayvon later was alerted to Zimmerman's incompetent attempt to stealthily follow, watch Trayvon from a distance to see if he would committ a crime. Then Zimmerman asked police in phone call if he should continue to follow Trayvon. He was told to BACK OFF, and let police handle it. That was Zimmermans first mistake. Then Trayvon and Zimmerman confronted each other at Same time.

Trayvon then wrongly attacked Zimmerman,then jumped on top of him, and then started ground pounding him.

Because Zimmerman was incapable of defending himself, and because of that was in danger if possibly get killed by Trayvon's ground pounding of Zimmerman then Zimmerman, shot, killed Trayvon, because of his inability to defend himself, incompetence, in self defense to defend his life.

Both Trayvon, and Zimmerman were BOTH right and wrong at times in, during the encounter, etc.

It was truly a sad, tragic thing that happened to both Trayvon, Zimmerman, that could have had a safer outcome if BOTH had done the right thing, and kept their heads, etc.

It wasn't a racist incident. And Obama, and others labeling it as such, further divided country, people.

Mike Brown:

6-5 300+

Had picture of him holding a gun, dressed like a gang banger.

Beat up 5 ft tall OLD oriental, asian business owner.

Stole cigars.

Jay Walked illegally.

Cop pulled him over because of 1. Jaywalking. 2. When got closer, recognized description of him via APB out on Mike.

Mike tried to take Cop's gun, and beat up cop. Cop knocked gun out of Mike's hand, startling Mike. Mike ran away. Then Mike turned around and charged, attacked Cop.

Because Mike was 6-5 300+ that attacking Cop, and because Cop didn't know martial arts and therefore couldn't physically defend himself, then out of fear for his life, Cop incompetently shot, Killed Mike.

Cop was charged, put on trial. There were Black witnesses that vindicated Cop. Cop found not guilty.

Then because of Obama, others STUPID comments about the incident, case, Ferguson burned Ferguson to ground over it, and then built a statue of Mike to worship their HERO THUG MIKE BROWN.

And that further divided country, people.

Thanks to Obama, others, etc.

Stretch … seriously ? Do you think the Germans heard Hitler as he started out that he was going tk exterminate 6 million Jews ? You really believe he said that early on ? Or did people ignore what he said then people accepted what he said .

Well if you don’t want your words compare to Adolf Hitler don’t use that language . You really believe Lonestar who is pretty liberal is a “ vermin”? Or that my college roommates wife who is of Jewish and Chinese heritage is soiling our country?

Trump was investigated by congress. Biden’s AG wasn’t going to loo into it until the evidence came to light .

Why didn’t Trump have people come to the capital until the 6th. Why not the 4th. How about December 18? What was so special about the 6th ?

Why according to everyone including his daughter say he sat and wat he’d it unfold and did nothing . Nothing . Why? Not sure why we wouldn’t want the answers and why did it take so long? Cause the Trump folks defied subpoenas and delayed the information .

Just out of curiosity , the whole respect law enforcement does that apply to the DC trial. And what if they find that Trump tried to subvert the election? And he is determined by a court to be guilty ?

Ivanka Trump along with Chris Krebs, AG Barr, and the Georgia republican officials, the Arizona officials said there was no voter fraud .

Rudy still claims Ruby Freeman cheated and he has rev evidence but never shows it

Do you remember what Trump said in 2012 and 2016 ? He lost Iowa in 2016 and claimed voter fraud . Every time he or someone he wanted to win lost there was voter fraud . Trump has always said you say it enough time it becomes the truth .

But in terms of his language it is starting to mirror language by Hitler . You seem to be comfortable with it… I certainly am not .

Let me throw you a bone . Here is what Obama , Clinton , or any candidate on the dem side that would either make me not vote for them or want them Inpeached .

Obama or his folks or family allow a country that has nukes pointed at us and spent billion defending against provide information in election . And i would even have given Trump the “rookie mistake by junior my bad.” Instead he lied .

Another no go is working to subvert an election . They now have him on two taped phone calls calling election officials asking them to do something illegal. . I would impeach Clinton without a hearing of her voice is on that call.

If Clinton used rhetoric that was almost word for word Hitler used . Not voting for her .

The Trump AG investigated the Clinton emails and said nothing here to prosecute .Why did Trunps appointment investigate and charge as Trump wanted ?

Yes to me words matter as do actions .

And Stretch is there something Trump could do that you said .. went too far “. And what level of evidence would you need to see?
Said it before and I’ll say it again - you are trying to convince cultists that they are in a cult.

You’d have just as much success trying to convince Tom Cruise of the same thing. Some people are a lost cause.

Most humans on some level are susceptible to tribalism which for some can have an incredibly powerful pull that overrides any ability to reason.

You're like the Joy Behar of this forum. Hilarious reading your posts.

You're the type that would never give Trump credit even when it is due because you're too emotional and engulfed by your hate towards him. It's sad you let yourself get to that point.

I recommend staying away from mainstream media, maybe try a podcast like Breaking Points, they seem pretty fair to both sides of the aisle.

Here's the deal.....Trump has had a few good ideas and is often right about things. Democrats are often stupid and delusional about things. It's part of why he's popular. The problem with Trump is that he is a narcissist asshole who is so obsessed with himself that he f#cks up his own good ideas.

1) The southern border is a f#cking mess and has been for years. Trump was and is absolutely right that Democrats are idiots when it comes to this issue. That said, his moronic border wall idea and his always moronic claims that Mexico was going to pay for the wall were nothing more than his attempts to create a physical legacy to his greatness that his moron fans locked onto. The wall itself was always an idiotic idea. If you are stupid enough to support the wall still, you lack the intellectual capacity to understand why it is and there's no point in discussing it further.

2) China is a threat to the United States both economically and militarily and Trump was arguably the first Republican to have the balls and the courage to call them out. That said, when the tariffs against the Chinese played well with the base...he couldn't help himself but start attacking our allies with tariffs. An additional tariff isn't going to compel Americans to quit buying BMW's and Mercedes and start buying Cadillacs...but it sure is a f#cking tax and for a party that is supposed to be opposed to government over-reach and taxes, people like you are sure quick to ignore that fact.

3) Democrats love regulations and there are a lot of really dumb regulations out there and too many departments. I am grateful that Trump did his part to alter the rules with regards to "the Waters of the United States". That said, his stated "two for one" rule when it came to regulations was moronic hyperbole that was thrown out as propaganda that his base lapped up.

4) Trump wasn't wrong that there are a lot of career government officials who are dead weight and bring little to no value. There is a swamp of people in government who are there because of cronyism. Unfortunately, Trump often filled his cabinet spots with unqualified morons who's only qualification for the position was donating money to Trump's campaign. The competent people that he put in positions of power never lasted more than a year because he only wanted yes men and wouldn't listen to the advice of adults in the room. Name a president who's had more of his cabinet members publicly denounce their former boss......(hint...you can't).

5) Corporate Taxes (and personal income taxes on the middle class) were arguably too high and Trump committed to lowering them and Congress passed a tax reduction act in 2017. A lot of people benefitted from the tax reductions. That said, feel free to note that Trump didn't really give a sh!t about you and me and signed into effect a law that sunsetted the tax breaks on individuals but not for corporations. He's always been more concerned about corporate profits and his ability to be wealthy than for regular people. Also feel free to note that he and the GOP targeted liberal states with the law and effectively raised taxes on people in those states by eliminating or capping deductions. Personally, because I own multiple properties, I ended up paying higher taxes at the time thanks to his tax "breaks" because I don't game the system properly.

Donald Trump is as popular as he is because he does have an instinctive understanding of what makes people tick. He is great at identifying trends and issues that he can exploit for gain. But again, the few good things that he has done are always countered by the negatives associated with his narcissism and greed. As mentioned above....you get pissed that nobody acknowledges the good things about him....but reasonable people look at him and ask why you don't care about all of the negative sh!t that he does. FWIW, if Trump could check his ego and serve as an advisor to the GOP and they in turn would actually listen to him....the GOP could be a powerhouse political party. Unfortunately....that will never happen. The GOP is fighting a bullsh!t culture war and won't even entertain reasonable questions about that war.

Isn't it interesting that the minute.... nay, the very second Brand stepped away from the leftist circle jerk and was publicly critical of the insanity, the accusations of sexual misconduct started pouring out of the woodwork? I couldn't help but find the timing coincidental.

While Trump is HORRIBLY BAD, he has done some good.

And the same way the stupid Trump defenders defend Trump is the same stupid way you, Ed others stupidly defend Clinton, Hillary, Obama, Biden.

Hillary:

Hillary ILLEGALLY had about, around 30k govt emails Illegally on her computers at home, etc.

Doing that is a FELONY. Then when FBI, Secret service, CIA served her a WARRANT, for those illegal emails, She DESTROYED them, which is also a FELONY.

Then while Hillary was in Obama's cabinet, what she did or didn't do was either illegal or INCOMPETENT. 30 PEOPLE, CIVILIANS, ARMED FORCES DIED IN THE EMBASSY BECAUSE 1. SHE WASNT PAYING ATTENTION. 2. WHEN SHE DID FIND OUT, SHE REFUSED TO SEND IN ADEQUATE HELP.

THATS EITHER ILLEGAL OR INCOMPETENT.

Hillary was GUILTY, She should have been LOCKED UP, and only reason why she wasn't was because She was HILLARY CLINTON, and JUSTICE was NOT RIGHTLY ENFORCED, and Hillary didn't have to go to COURT.

TALK ABOUT GOVT CORRUPTION.

Obama:

Read De Souza's book. It's logical, reasonable, factual. De Souza is from Pakistan. He is neither Democrat, Republican, conservative, Liberal, etc, but is a objective, honest, independent Journalist.
This is all a straw man argument as you will see nowhere I defended Hillary or Obama or even bill.

My attacks are directly aimed at the most dangerous threat to our democratic republic who has ever sat in the oval office.

Oh, and de souza is neither independent nor credible. Taihtsat

Last edited:
Isn't it interesting that the minute.... nay, the very second Brand stepped away from the leftist circle jerk and was publicly critical of the insanity, the accusations of sexual misconduct started pouring out of the woodwork? I couldn't help but find the timing coincidental.
It’s because he and 70+ million people joined a cult.

And yet when someone does discuss the pros and cons of Trump and says that in their opinion, the cons outweigh the pros.....Trump supporters yell, "But...but.....Hunter Biden!" or they ignore that discussion because it's inconvenient.
Yup, they sure do. At least these 2 above recognize they may be in a cult! (I kid, they prolly don't realize) I kid again.

Taihtsat

Donald Trump is as popular as he is because he does have an instinctive understanding of what makes people tick. He is great at identifying trends and issues that he can exploit for gain. But again, the few good things that he has done are always countered by the negatives associated with his narcissism and greed.
Trump’s popularity stems from the fact that he says what his base wants to hear, he says it loudly and repeatedly. And then, most of them don’t have the attention span to realize that he doesn’t do what he says.

Reactions: Coug1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT