ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you rather hang out with for a day?

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
Klay Thompson or Aron Baynes? Explain your pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a tough call.. both? But if I had to pick 1 it would be Klay. Klay seems like a fun guy to hand out with because of his passion and intensity.

Either would be great.

My selfish side says that they would have to spend the day with me in my world. That means floating Montana rivers and fly fishing. Seems like more of a Baynes thing than a Klay thing but I only say that based on Klay’s LA upbringing vs Baynes growing up in small town Australia. Not sure Klay would be into it. He’d be a hell of a lot easier to row though (size).

But if I had to go to LA vs Australia then Baynes, hands down. I don’t care to step foot in Southern California again in my life unless it’s for a Cougar football game.

Reactions: rufffrider
Either would be great.

My selfish side says that they would have to spend the day with me in my world. That means floating Montana rivers and fly fishing. Seems like more of a Baynes thing than a Klay thing but I only say that based on Klay’s LA upbringing vs Baynes growing up in small town Australia. Not sure Klay would be into it. He’d be a hell of a lot easier to row though (size).

But if I had to go to LA vs Australia then Baynes, hands down. I don’t care to step foot in Southern California again in my life unless it’s for a Cougar football game.

So what is it about SoCal? Besides taxes, traffic, crowds, taxes, traffic, etc?

Reactions: SDCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT