ADVERTISEMENT

With half the conference not eligible for bowl games, does this ...

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
diminish the UW's accomplishments this season? It is arguably a down year, so this is a legitimate question.

It probably does but if they get to the CFP then they make their own season. What I also wonder is how long it takes for Oregon/Stanford to get back to where they were not too long ago? Do ASU/Arizona make coaching changing? UCLA? CU loses a lot and whether they can follow this season up next year? SCs not going anywhere and either is the UW.

It probably does but what I wonder is how long it takes for Oregon/Stanford to get back to where they were not too long ago? Do ASU/Arizona make coaching changing? UCLA? CU loses a lot and whether they can follow this season up next year? SCs not going anywhere and either is the UW.

Oregon will take two years minimum after a coaching change.

Stanford maybe next year.

It probably does but if they get to the CFP then they make their own season. What I also wonder is how long it takes for Oregon/Stanford to get back to where they were not too long ago? Do ASU/Arizona make coaching changing? UCLA? CU loses a lot and whether they can follow this season up next year? SCs not going anywhere and either is the UW.

You have to wonder if year two with Hoke at DC will be better but I'm guessing one more year for the Ducks at a minimum, maybe two.

Stanford was invisible when McCaffery struggled so it's curious to see if they improve. Of course 9-3 as your "down year" is not too shabby.

ASU and Arizona look like projects right now but I don't think the talent is that bad, just not inspired.

UCLA is the one that can come back anytime. Plenty of talent and Mora will get them back around soon.

It will be interesting to see how much CU drops.

diminish the UW's accomplishments this season? It is arguably a down year, so this is a legitimate question.
Maybe a bit but not enough to keep them out of the national playoffs. With Michigan's loss they probably move into the top four this coming week. If they can beat either USC or Colorado in the conference championship game, both of whom are top 10 rated, then I do not see how they can be kept out of the playoffs. With the exception of USC they have beaten everyone in front of them and usually handily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT