ADVERTISEMENT

Womens BB finals TV ratings beat Men's

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
As foreseen by the all-seeing, all-knowing, almost clairvoyant Loyal One. Watch all those lithe sweeties bounce around the court, ponytails a-swinging or watch Lurch-like Edey? Pretty easy to choose for this fountain of manliness........

Reactions: Coug90
well, I've watched more WBB this weekend than I have anytime since I dated a player in high school.

There are parts that are fun, but the incessant travelling and their adoption of the non-stop flopping is everything I hate(d) about the men's game.

well, I've watched more WBB this weekend than I have anytime since I dated a player in high school.

There are parts that are fun, but the incessant travelling and their adoption of the non-stop flopping is everything I hate(d) about the men's game.
I watched the women's Final 4. I don't think I watched a minute of the men's. The flopping on the women's side is close to Euro Soccer level. Hoping at some point that is addressed because it takes away from the game.

The skill level will continue to improve. It's come a long way on a mass scale over the last 20 years IMO.

I watched the women's Final 4. I don't think I watched a minute of the men's. The flopping on the women's side is close to Euro Soccer level. Hoping at some point that is addressed because it takes away from the game.

The skill level will continue to improve. It's come a long way on a mass scale over the last 20 years IMO.
They need to legalize ponytail pulling IMHO....

• Haha
Reactions: Coug90
As foreseen by the all-seeing, all-knowing, almost clairvoyant Loyal One. Watch all those lithe sweeties bounce around the court, ponytails a-swinging or watch Lurch-like Edey? Pretty easy to choose for this fountain of manliness........

And the game was more enjoyable to watch too.

Interestingly enough I thought UConn played a brand that looked most like these top women’s teams. Constant movement, screening, back cuts, etc. and lo and behold they ripped through everyone on the mens side.

Problem with the men’s game is they rely so much on their athleticism that most of them don’t run a consistent offense in the half court. The NBA isn’t even basketball anyone IMO. Its unwatchable.

Caitlyn Clark beat the men’s ratings.

Still has idiots throwing shade

Still has FU $$ on the table to return to Iowa and bypass the wNBA altogether.

Reactions: acgcoug
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT