ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming gets their starting QB back this week

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
I knew Wyoming was 0-2 this season, but I didn't realize the QB issues they've been dealing with. Their #1 QB, Cameron Coffman is a transfer from Indiana. He sprained his knee in the opener and was out last week.

Their #2 QB started last week, led them on an 84 yard TD drive to start the game, but hurt his shoulder on the 2nd series and is now out of the season. Their #3 QB, a RS freshman with no experience, had to play virtually the entire game last week. Wyoming rushed for 430 yards last week despite the fact that their opponent knew that they were green at QB.

It'll be interesting to see how we deal with their offense on Saturday. We're once again facing a team that we're *expected* to handle, but despite their record, Wyoming seems capable of moving the ball, particularly on the ground. Wyoming has played 23 RS and true freshmen this season, and they had 100 yards of penalties in their season opener. Wouldn't be surprised to see them show big improvement this weekend.

I knew Wyoming was 0-2 this season, but I didn't realize the QB issues they've been dealing with. Their #1 QB, Cameron Coffman is a transfer from Indiana. He sprained his knee in the opener and was out last week.

Their #2 QB started last week, led them on an 84 yard TD drive to start the game, but hurt his shoulder on the 2nd series and is now out of the season. Their #3 QB, a RS freshman with no experience, had to play virtually the entire game last week. Wyoming rushed for 430 yards last week despite the fact that their opponent knew that they were green at QB.

It'll be interesting to see how we deal with their offense on Saturday. We're once again facing a team that we're *expected* to handle, but despite their record, Wyoming seems capable of moving the ball, particularly on the ground. Wyoming has played 23 RS and true freshmen this season, and they had 100 yards of penalties in their season opener. Wouldn't be surprised to see them show big improvement this weekend.

Gee Cougpatrol, thanks for ruining my Wednesday :eek:.

On the other hand,I guess we want to play the best team they have to get ready for the Pac-12

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT