ADVERTISEMENT

You know why we've won two in a row, right?

How_did_this_happen?

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2012
Because Rolo hasn't gotten the jab! 😀

By the way, for you supposed lovers of "science", read this recently released study report and stick it where the sun doesn't shine...(that means you Ed, Flatland, Barry Bolton, and John Blanchette)

Great win yesterday!

PS I have much more data if you need it. Please request from me...unless you'd rather continue to read only the corrupt and lying corporate alphabet media.

Have a nice day!

FWIW, I don't believe that the COVID vaccines are all that effective at preventing the spread. I do believe that it does a good job of preventing serious illness. That report focuses on viral spread, not hospitalizations.

For all the talk about the dangers of vaccines, I know three people that died from COVID, several more that have suffered serious illness and hospitalization and side effects from COVID and I've talked to another dozen people who had friends or family die.....but I don't know a single person who suffered side effects from the vaccine. All of the stories about the dangers of vaccines are internet stories where someone knows someone who knew someone who read it on the internet. Every argument that I've heard against the vaccines are marred by bad data and false information.

That said, I don't really care if people get vaccinated or not at a basic level. The only reason that I care is because if hospitals get full, people die from other things. Those other things are not typically "cured" by one or two shots that you get once a year or so. When hospitals get full, governments feel the need to do "something". I hate wearing a mask and I hate when businesses get shut down or limited because COVID cases are rising....and if getting a shot is the placebo we need to keep our country moving......I'm comfortable getting that shot. As I've said before, for those that feel that they shouldn't be obligated to get the vaccine, I'm cool with that as long as they accept that they should be consistent in their refusal to accept medical science and refuse medical treatment for COVID.

Same goes for Rolovich. If he feels that his religion precludes him from getting the vaccine, he shouldn't use any other medication. He should pray away his headaches, aches, pains, cough, congestion and other routine issues and he should absolutely not let doctors inject him with anything if he comes down with a serious illness that puts him in the hospital. If he and others want to play that game.....go balls deep and commit to it. Don't be a fuggin' hypocrite.

FWIW, I don't believe that the COVID vaccines are all that effective at preventing the spread. I do believe that it does a good job of preventing serious illness. That report focuses on viral spread, not hospitalizations.

For all the talk about the dangers of vaccines, I know three people that died from COVID, several more that have suffered serious illness and hospitalization and side effects from COVID and I've talked to another dozen people who had friends or family die.....but I don't know a single person who suffered side effects from the vaccine. All of the stories about the dangers of vaccines are internet stories where someone knows someone who knew someone who read it on the internet. Every argument that I've heard against the vaccines are marred by bad data and false information.

That said, I don't really care if people get vaccinated or not at a basic level. The only reason that I care is because if hospitals get full, people die from other things. Those other things are not typically "cured" by one or two shots that you get once a year or so. When hospitals get full, governments feel the need to do "something". I hate wearing a mask and I hate when businesses get shut down or limited because COVID cases are rising....and if getting a shot is the placebo we need to keep our country moving......I'm comfortable getting that shot. As I've said before, for those that feel that they shouldn't be obligated to get the vaccine, I'm cool with that as long as they accept that they should be consistent in their refusal to accept medical science and refuse medical treatment for COVID.

Same goes for Rolovich. If he feels that his religion precludes him from getting the vaccine, he shouldn't use any other medication. He should pray away his headaches, aches, pains, cough, congestion and other routine issues and he should absolutely not let doctors inject him with anything if he comes down with a serious illness that puts him in the hospital. If he and others want to play that game.....go balls deep and commit to it. Don't be a fuggin' hypocrite.

"Same goes for Rolovich. If he feels that his religion precludes him from getting the vaccine, he shouldn't use any other medication."

No. That is not the way this goes...but I'm not surprised you don't understand that. If fetal cell lines are used to make the vaccine then I don't use those vaccines. That would be a religious reason. Get it?

Reactions: WindyCityCoug

Do you know how many have died from the vaccines? Of course not because you read the lying corrupt corporate alphabet media.

Remember your concerns in summer 2020 about rare myocardial issues from getting covid? Now you are silent when it comes to those same issues from the vaccines. That's cynical flatland. Very dishonest.

Last edited:
Do you know how many have dies from the vaccines? Of course not because you read the lying corrupt corporate alphabet media.

Remember your concerns in summer 2020 about rare myocardial issues from getting covid? Now you are silent when it comes to those same issues from the vaccines. That's cynical flatland. Very dishonest.

How many people do you personally know that have died from the vaccine?

"Same goes for Rolovich. If he feels that his religion precludes him from getting the vaccine, he shouldn't use any other medication."

No. That is not the way this goes...but I'm not surprised you don't understand that. If fetal cell lines are used to make the vaccine then I don't use those vaccines. That would be a religious reason. Get it?

Did you know that all of the following medications used fetal cell lines during development?

acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft.
It's weird that people only demand religious exemptions when it suits them.

Did you know that all of the following medications used fetal cell lines during development?

acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft.
Don't recall utilizing fetuses when organic chem lab had us make aspirin.

So does ivermectin as a prophylactic, Vitamin D supplements and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

But there's no profit margin in that.

Now about those $65 Million in bribes to Australian elected officials....

I think you got that information from the New York Slimes.

I think you got that information from the New York Slimes.

I actually don't read the New York Times. Whenever I click a random article from them, I get a note to subscribe.....and I'm not paying for that. The source for the information was webmd.com

I actually don't read the New York Times. Whenever I click a random article from them, I get a note to subscribe.....and I'm not paying for that. The source for the information was webmd.com

By the way, I don't use the medications you listed and perhaps Rolo doesn't either.

This video is hilarious and captures the idiocy of the Branch Covidian cult...

same go's for tylenol and a host of other medications that were developed with fetal cell lines

So what? You don't know what medications that Rolo uses or doesn't use. It is none of your damn business either.
Well...Rolo will have to show why he has this objection. Should be easy. My kids aren't vaccinated. I attend this local church in Pullman. My guess there will be emails and texts chun from teh beginning that shows a different reason why Rolo won't get vaxed.

But if Rolo said from day one, "Pat I have a religious objection to getting vaxed he will be fine."

So does ivermectin as a prophylactic, Vitamin D supplements and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

But there's no profit margin in that.

Now about those $65 Million in bribes to Australian elected officials....
How many people were involved in the study of Ivermectin or hydroxi?

Well...Rolo will have to show why he has this objection. Should be easy. My kids aren't vaccinated. I attend this local church in Pullman. My guess there will be emails and texts chun from teh beginning that shows a different reason why Rolo won't get vaxed.

But if Rolo said from day one, "Pat I have a religious objection to getting vaxed he will be fine."
He owes no one any explanation. HIPAA and all that.

You'd fire him if he won a natty Ed. Right?

Cultists are going to cult...

Because Rolo hasn't gotten the jab! 😀

By the way, for you supposed lovers of "science", read this recently released study report and stick it where the sun doesn't shine...(that means you Ed, Flatland, Barry Bolton, and John Blanchette)

Great win yesterday!

PS I have much more data if you need it. Please request from me...unless you'd rather continue to read only the corrupt and lying corporate alphabet media.

Have a nice day!

Interesting. But it would be much more compelling if it analyzed the trend, rather than a brief snapshot, and if it even acknowledged variations in significant variables like population density.

Bigger problem is that, if you go to the table that they cite as their data source and you plot that data (which I did)...it doesn't match the chart they published. They've omitted data points, and reading their summary it's not clear to me which ones or why. But, where their chart shows an increasing trend, plotting the data from their table shows slightly decreasing one. If you run the statistical analysis on the two data sets, there is some correlation, but it's weak. I'd guess that's why they don't discuss it at all.

Going to the data they provide for US counties, the way they've represented the data is problematic. By plotting the range of total infections on the same axis as the rate of infections, it skews the chart scale and makes the variation in rates appear insignificant. In truth, their data shows that the five lowest county infection rates correspond directly with the five groups with the highest vax rates. Those county groups also have five of the six lowest maximum case rates (the sixth is the group with vax rates under 5% - 38 counties with a total population of 1.1 million. I would guess, based on the low vax rate and the low population that these are relatively isolated areas with low densities, but they don't provide enough data to be sure). The metric of "Percentage of counties that experienced an increase of cases" is basically meaningless without consideration of factors. Frankly, it has to be done with each county as an individual point, rather than aggregating them based on vax rate.

Attempting this analysis globally really isn’t very telling. Even doing it within the US - with the varying rates of vaccination, density, etc - would be difficult, but would be more meaningful. Taking 2,947 county-level data points and distilling it into a single national number and then using that for comparison loses nearly all significance. All this report really does is suggest areas where further study should be done.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Interesting. But it would be much more compelling if it analyzed the trend, rather than a brief snapshot, and if it even acknowledged variations in significant variables like population density.

Bigger problem is that, if you go to the table that they cite as their data source and you plot that data (which I did)...it doesn't match the chart they published. They've omitted data points, and reading their summary it's not clear to me which ones or why. But, where their chart shows an increasing trend, plotting the data from their table shows slightly decreasing one. If you run the statistical analysis on the two data sets, there is some correlation, but it's weak. I'd guess that's why they don't discuss it at all.

Going to the data they provide for US counties, the way they've represented the data is problematic. By plotting the range of total infections on the same axis as the rate of infections, it skews the chart scale and makes the variation in rates appear insignificant. In truth, their data shows that the five lowest county infection rates correspond directly with the five groups with the highest vax rates. Those county groups also have five of the six lowest maximum case rates (the sixth is the group with vax rates under 5% - 38 counties with a total population of 1.1 million. I would guess, based on the low vax rate and the low population that these are relatively isolated areas with low densities, but they don't provide enough data to be sure). The metric of "Percentage of counties that experienced an increase of cases" is basically meaningless without consideration of factors. Frankly, it has to be done with each county as an individual point, rather than aggregating them based on vax rate.

Attempting this analysis globally really isn’t very telling. Even doing it within the US - with the varying rates of vaccination, density, etc - would be difficult, but would be more meaningful. Taking 2,947 county-level data points and distilling it into a single national number and then using that for comparison loses nearly all significance. All this report really does is suggest areas where further study should be done.
No data points were omitted.

On the hospital capacity issue, you're only focusing on demand and ignoring supply. Less hospital staff means less hospital capacity.

Rolovich is Catholic, so I'm assuming it's the aborted fetal tissue used way back in the development process that's the issue. The pope says the vax is fine, but many do not agree.

he stated at one of the pre season pressers that he wasn't anti vaccination, this leads me to beleive it is just this vaccine, hence his religious claim is likely bogus

You understand that not everyone has to believe in the same things you do, right?

if he's claiming the fetal cell line excuse and has used any of these other meds his claim is bogus
Maybe he hasn't. We are speculating but he has a fundamental right to what is injected into his body.

Remember..."my body, my choice". You lefties have been saying that for years. Turnabout is fair play, right?

It certainly does.
Believe what you want. I downloaded it and plotted it a couple times and couldn’t reproduce their chart. Calculated the Z, P(95), and R-squared, and it’s a weak correlation.
Maybe their problem is they used Word to chart their data. I don’t usually see scientific results in Word tables. Makes it more difficult to do anything useful with it.

Point is, they have the data and could do a more useful analysis. The way it’s presented smacks of stacking the data to reach the desired conclusion.

OK, because it's Sunday and I don't feel like mowing the lawn... I went to the White House COVID team site (same data source the article used) and downloaded their current county-level data. There are a lot of gaps in the data, (of 3,274 counties, only 2,917 report vaccination rates and only 1,755 report deaths. That may mean a lot of counties had no deaths, but I didn't make that assumption). Anyway, using that information I plotted:
  • population vs total cases
  • Population vs case rate
  • Vax rates vs total cases
  • vax rates vs case rates
  • vax rates vs deaths
  • vax rates vs death rates
Population v. cases is a direct correlation. Higher population means more cases. No surprise there.
Population v. case rate is inverse - higher population means a lower case rate (there's a lot more people not getting COVID than there are people getting COVID).
Vax rates vs. total cases: There's actually a slight increase in the trend for total cases with increasing vax rates.
vax rates vs. case rates: Decreasing case rates with increasing vax rates.
vax rates vs. total deaths: The trendline says that there's actually an increase in total deaths with increasing vax rates.
vax rates vs. death rates: Significant decrease in death rates as vax rates go up.

For all but one of these, the statistical analysis says that while there's a relationship, the data sets don't really fit together well. Basically, there are other variables that aren't included in the data. The outlier is vax rates vs. total deaths - that comparison has a high P value and a low R-squared, which essentially means there's no relationship - the correlation is not significant.

Bottom line is that if you look at the county level data as individual points and don't group them arbitrarily, the data is more supportive of the basic concept that the vaccine works. But, there's too much complexity to try to explain it using any two variables.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Believe what you want. I downloaded it and plotted it a couple times and couldn’t reproduce their chart. Calculated the Z, P(95), and R-squared, and it’s a weak correlation.
Maybe their problem is they used Word to chart their data. I don’t usually see scientific results in Word tables. Makes it more difficult to do anything useful with it.

Point is, they have the data and could do a more useful analysis. The way it’s presented smacks of stacking the data to reach the desired conclusion.
Maybe he hasn't. We are speculating but he has a fundamental right to what is injected into his body.

Remember..."my body, my choice". You lefties have been saying that for years. Turnabout is fair play, right?
Silence from the "progressives"? How shocking. Ed? Is it "my body, my choice" or not? Flatland? Others on the left? Don't dodge this. It makes you look really bad.

Silence from the "progressives"? How shocking. Ed? Is it "my body, my choice" or not? Flatland? Others on the left? Don't dodge this. It makes you look really bad.
So if someone is prolife ( your body, not your choice) they should be for the mandate?
Inconsistencies both ways with that analogy.

So if someone is prolife ( your body, not your choice) they should be for the mandate?
Inconsistencies both ways with that analogy.
Absolutely, but I want to hear that "progressives" are suspending that principle. Remember, it is the law of the land, so the burden is on you to say it is wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT