ADVERTISEMENT

Jaki to Colorado

Hot coeds with rich daddies.

There’s worse places to spend a grad year.
He already has a hot chick. This stings. Jaki would have thrived in Riley's new offense. Had to be about the money? Which begs the question(s) I posted in another thread about the Cougar Collective. Did we offer him money to stay? How much? how much is Colorado paying him?

That's one thing I think/wish they would mandate. All collective, etc. monies to athletes have to be reported.

Hoped, but didn't expect, him to come back. Colorado is a good landing spot for him. Tad Boyle is one of the best coaches in college basketball.

He already has a hot chick. This stings. Jaki would have thrived in Riley's new offense. Had to be about the money? Which begs the question(s) I posted in another thread about the Cougar Collective. Did we offer him money to stay? How much? how much is Colorado paying him?

That's one thing I think/wish they would mandate. All collective, etc. monies to athletes have to be reported.
One can never have too many hot chicks.

Umm please post at least semi something that semi proves Jaki is going to Colorado.

It might be true, it might be a rumor. Usually there is rumors of where they going, like with Rice, etc.

Also Jaki was pretty much testing the NBA draft, Transfer Portal, etc, and said that he might comeback just like last time.

Also why would either Colorado give Jaki a NIL deal, etc, when they can easily get better then Jaki, an or Why would Jaki goto a place that where he would, will probably come off the bench, instead of being the man, starter at WSU, considering he would be the best big at WSU, since Chinyelu, Jones, Cluff, etc, left, and since only Price might be equal or better.

Also if it's a fit thing, Jaki would fit Riley's offense a lot better then Smith's.

All those things combined with not hearing any rumor, etc, and with not posting any source, whether rumor, fact, etc, makes me think that this is just a rumor, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT