ADVERTISEMENT

1 Down

They better beat poooy-butt, stinky, lucky Oregon State. Can you imagine this team missing a bowl game because they couldn’t beat the Beavers in Pullman? That would put Oregon State into a bowl game, too. WSU has to win that game. How embarrassing and pathetic otherwise.

They better beat poooy-butt, stinky, lucky Oregon State. Can you imagine this team missing a bowl game because they couldn’t beat the Beavers in Pullman? That would put Oregon State into a bowl game, too. WSU has to win that game. How embarrassing and pathetic otherwise.

I would say missing a bowl would be because of UCLA.

I would say missing a bowl would be because of UCLA.
It all comes down to a home game against a poopy-butt. The UCLA game was the stupidest sporting event choke job in the history of organized sports. Oregon State is the last realistic opportunity to earn bowl eligibility and they are a stinky, loser team.

Why would it be embarrassing to lose to OSU? We're probably roughly as good as they are.

They've beat 3 teams we couldn't and played UW closer than we have in like 6 years.

Reactions: Cougzz
Why would it be embarrassing to lose to OSU? We're probably roughly as good as they are.

They've beat 3 teams we couldn't and played UW closer than we have in like 6 years.
Thanks for the dash of cold water. I suspect that some of the Coug fans could use it. Having sat through the UCLA game, I believe that we could lose to most anyone. The Beavs have shown signs of life as their record indicates. A better showing recently than we have produced. I'll be at the OSU game and optimistic but without overwhelming confidence. Fab5, your points are well taken and I agree. Oregon State is no longer a guaranteed win.

Reactions: SDCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT