ADVERTISEMENT

2 Days till Monday's WSU Bball game vs Idaho

mikalalas

Hall Of Fame
Feb 26, 2007
My prediction:

WSU 83 to 99, Idaho 65 to 75

WSU wins by 8 to 24.

WSU would easily win by more, but because of the 9 NEW, GOOD, GREAT pieces, it will take some time for them to play together, jell, etc.

That said, the individual talent, skills, athleticism, etc, of the players should lead to WSU eventually putting it together enough to pull away and win by 8 to 24.

It probably won't look pretty, flashy at first, and might look ugly at times. But there will be spectacular, fantastic, awesome flashes, plays, that will show off WSU and their players potential, at times, and more as they put it together and pull away for 8 to 24 point win.

Idaho just doesn't won't have the athletes to beat WSU.

Will be interesting to see who starts, plays, etc.

I project, predict the starting line up will be:

1. PG: 6-0 Yesufu

2. SG: 6-6.5 Kymany or 6-6 Jabe

3. 6-7.5 Wells or 6-6.5 Kymany or 6-6 Jabe

4. Jaki

5. Jones.

Jabe will either start at 2,3 spots or be 1st off the bench as INSTANT CLUTCH 3 POINT OFFENSE

Cluff will back up Jones at the 5, center spot, and Chinyelu will back up Jaki at the 4, PF spot

Rice will back up Yesufu at the 2,PG spot, unless Rice starts at the 2 spot. If Rice starts at 2 spot, Darling or Watts(Probably Darling), backs up Yesufu at PG.

I don't know who will be the back up at the 3 spot, because of the semi log jam at 3 spot, as Wells, Kymany, Jabe, Jaki can all play the 3 spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT