ADVERTISEMENT

2015-16 Prediction

7ICoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 30, 2003
Number of wins by the Cougars? Number of conference wins ??

Post Season ??

I see the cougs winning about 18 games and going ,500 in conference. Hopefully they can surpass that.

Too many ifs yet for a sound projection. If the point guard play steadies, if the new bigs provide consistent defense and rebounding, if Que becomes the answer instead of the "Que": the pieces seem tantalizingly close, but it remains to be seen if Ernie will be puffing an Auerbach cigar by seasons end.

One thing we won't see like last year will be another horrid start, which I think will get us over .500 overall but probably a similar type of pac 12 record, maybe a game or 2 better.

I agree the start should be a lot better so a much better overall record. Until and unless the defense improves I doubt that the Pac12 record will get much better. Should be able to sweep the Dogs. But a bunch of the other teams will be young but improved.

For those who think the starters will be new guys, just check out the box scores for some of the non-conference games. UTEP, Riley, Longrus, Ike, Dexter, Lacy.

Not until far later did he start adding Hawk and some different PG's.

But 2015-16 will be all about defense. Can they add it and can they insure that the players play it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT