ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Football Schedule

Right now I'd rather be a guy looking for a good woman than the reverse. I think they have the harder job.

Your choice. Go down there and grab one and bring her to Idaho. Go back and replenish the stock when you get tired of her. Just watch out for the poisonous snakes and gators while you are looking.

Good women are everywhere, it may take a while to find the right one. I had to go to Montana for mine.

Why would I bring her back to Idaho??? Stay there. I wouldn’t limit my freedom, don’t get married.

No offense, but holy sh!t this thread really devolved into some kind of weird twilight zone of masculine insecurity. Y'all talking about pulling in tail from around the country and dragging them back to Idaho is pretty frickin' hilarious.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
Why would I bring her back to Idaho??? Stay there. I wouldn’t limit my freedom, don’t get married.
Why? Humidity, poisonous snakes and gators, hurricanes, tornadoes, no mountains, bad water, etc.

And who said anything about getting married? I just said to bring her here.

No offense, but holy sh!t this thread really devolved into some kind of weird twilight zone of masculine insecurity. Y'all talking about pulling in tail from around the country and dragging them back to Idaho is pretty frickin' hilarious.
Hey, it's the off season. Gotta talk about something to keep the board alive.

Reactions: 79COUG
Why? Humidity, poisonous snakes and gators, hurricanes, tornadoes, no mountains, bad water, etc.

And who said anything about getting married? I just said to bring her here.

Snakes and gators make boots and belts. Not scared of them. Is there snow in Idaho?

Snakes and gators make boots and belts. Not scared of them. Is there snow in Idaho?
Yep. Lotta snow. Kinda nice actually -- that's how/why we have ladies that are game year round.

Spring time??? Cowgirls rule.

Summer??? Beach/boat babes and bikinis.

Fall??? Gun toting girls chasing deer and elk.

Winter??? Snow bunnies.

Yep. Lotta snow. Kinda nice actually -- that's how/why we have ladies that are game year round.

Spring time??? Cowgirls rule.

Summer??? Beach/boat babes and bikinis.

Fall??? Gun toting girls chasing deer and elk.

Winter??? Snow bunnies.

If this is the bullshit story you tell yourself to justify Idaho women over Florida there is no help for you.

I think this thread is hilarious. Funniest part is that I would bet $20 that Biggs hasn't gotten laid in years. If ever. He couldn't get some hot Florida babe if he pulled up in a Rolls Royce.

There are wonderful ladies in every state. I have no trouble finding them here in Washington.

I think this thread is hilarious. Funniest part is that I would bet $20 that Biggs hasn't gotten laid in years. If ever. He couldn't get some hot Florida babe if he pulled up in a Rolls Royce.

There are wonderful ladies in every state. I have no trouble finding them here in Washington.

You are a desperate man lc. hahahahahahahaha

Are you sure the ones here in WA were always women?

Reactions: Chucksizzle1
I think this thread is hilarious. Funniest part is that I would bet $20 that Biggs hasn't gotten laid in years. If ever.

Not too difficult when he can strut into any redneck dive and delare "Hello ladies. They call me Biggs."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT