ADVERTISEMENT

2024 WSU Preview

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2022
See link below:

Not much to argue about here. It does have us losing 4 of our first 6 games (TT, uw, BSU and FSU), which is no surprise. I'm a bit more optimistic.

Cougs could really wreak havoc on the MW teams' CFP aspirations. BSU is predicted to win the league. However, they have to play us, Oregon State, and at Oregon.

Semi-related, along with reports that MW interest in the Pac-2 (especially in a reverse merger scenario) is waning, UNLV and SDSU fans seem to think they are desirable candidates to get invites the Big-12. Population bases a major factor, although eyeballs on TV's don't match up at all. Don't care what donkey fans think. So it would be nice to smack both BSU and SDSU around. But does wreaking carnage on our MW schedule make us more or less desirable to the MW?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...th-pac-12-drama/ar-BB1quP65?ocid=BingNewsSerp

See link below:

Not much to argue about here. It does have us losing 4 of our first 6 games (TT, uw, BSU and FSU), which is no surprise. I'm a bit more optimistic.

Cougs could really wreak havoc on the MW teams' CFP aspirations. BSU is predicted to win the league. However, they have to play us, Oregon State, and at Oregon.

Semi-related, along with reports that MW interest in the Pac-2 (especially in a reverse merger scenario) is waning, UNLV and SDSU fans seem to think they are desirable candidates to get invites the Big-12. Population bases a major factor, although eyeballs on TV's don't match up at all. Don't care what donkey fans think. So it would be nice to smack both BSU and SDSU around. But does wreaking carnage on our MW schedule make us more or less desirable to the MW?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...th-pac-12-drama/ar-BB1quP65?ocid=BingNewsSerp
I predict we will finish top 2 in the conference.

See link below:

Considering how things went last summer, I think SDSU and UNLV are delusional. If the Big 12 was interested in them, they would have made moves that direction before ASU, Arizona, and Utah fell in their laps.

You mean the Pac-2?

dumb-dumb-and-dumber.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT